Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Flames • Tue, Feb 9 @ 9:00 pm CT • TSN3 & SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Too bad about Vesa, he played very well.
Unfortunately he is in a tough spot. And I wouldn’t blame him if he wanted to go somewhere else in the near future. But with Perrault, either Copp or Lowry gone next season I can see the Jets getting younger.

These next few days are gonna be a drag man. Looking forward on updates on sundays practice. Until then, I’m just twiddling my fingers
giphy.gif

Lowered Expectations

Marner money
Feb 3, 2017
I would not be completely surprised if Tkasuck is accidentaly causing Dubois some kind of injury. Then victimizing himself for press that he is unfairly accused of such things.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
They did this last week as well with him and Stanley when they had a couple of days off. By moving him to the taxi squad they only have to pay his AHL salary which saves them a little bit of money. They are going to do this all year long and they are not the only team doing it.

Thanks, that makes sense.

Reactions: Jets 31

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Hopefully they bury the Flames.
So they will be in the rear view mirror.

Jets will probably gave an extra jump.
Though as far as i can recall this last few years. The team is pretty bad coming from long rest....

Reactions: imec

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
The only good thing about this huge break is Dubois misses less games but man i'm Ted Knight right now. :laugh:

Reactions: buggs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad