Toronto
l3chl7o.jpg

No tank talk in the GDT! Tank talk goes here:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2035903

SoCalJetsFan

Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
Temecula, CA
...and we've done that so well all year.

Seems like we have been better at staying out of the box lately with some of the big offenders either gone or out of the lineup with injuries. Also penalty killing has been much better. Perhaps this is due to certain individuals being out of the lineup as well.

Another opportunity for the call-ups to showcase their energy and ability. They have provided some entertaining hockey for the past few games. I do miss Ehlers and hope his recovery is close to complete.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Both teams at this point are playing not to win but to skate their prospects and test new attack/defense tactics.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach-Maurice-in-Dallas-300x196.jpg

Coach Maurice pre-game scrum topics: Dustin Byfuglien good for tonight? Making evaluation on young players. On Scheifele’s new role. Getting that elusive third win in a row. Did it become a mental hurdle for this team? Both teams facing similar challenges. What does he hope his team has learned from dealing with weight of expectations? Is it challenging as a coach to keep the team motivated?

To listen click here.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Every time I see #12 on the left side of those tweets, I cringe a bit.
Every time i see 22 in the lineup period , i want to throw up !! But according to Beyak he is one of the toughest players in the NHL :shakehead

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
I don't know what I want, a win and break the 3 game winning streak that we can't get or a loss.

Well its not like I actually have a say in the matter other than:

:handclap: :) Go Jets Go :jets Go Jets Go :) :handclap:

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
I don't know what I want, a win and break the 3 game winning streak that we can't get or a loss.

Well its not like I actually have a say in the matter other than:

:handclap: :) Go Jets Go :jets Go Jets Go :) :handclap:

If Dennis Beyak mentions the possible three game winning streak during the broadcast tonight, the Jets will lose for sure. He seems to jinx it every time...:pullhair:

Anyways, GO JETS GO!

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
If Dennis Beyak mentions the possible three game winning streak during the broadcast tonight, the Jets will lose for sure. He seems to jinx it every time...:pullhair:

Anyways, GO JETS GO!

Then were going to lose cause Dennis aka Deno will mention it the first time he speaks!

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
I think this will be high scoring and chippy.
Looking forward to Dano's game seems to be getting more comfortable

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Let's try this again: I think Johnny Hockey is going to score against us. Maybe more than once. I think we will end up losing.

Guess we'll see, hopefully Bright Eyes an his kin can get some points.

Andy6

Court Jetster
Jun 3, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
I'm actually enjoying watching the Jets more of late than in a long time, maybe ever. It's fun to see the players that this team has selected over the past five years coming up and giving it such a great effort.

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
I'm actually enjoying watching the Jets more of late than in a long time, maybe ever. It's fun to see the players that this team has selected over the past five years coming up and giving it such a great effort.

Winning and scoring helps! :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad