GDT: Jets @ Devils 7 PM Because it's on the Schedule too

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
Almost zero effort game day thread because it worked last game.

1711015438764.png

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
(Man in brown bomber jacket with papers in the left pocket standing up in what looks like it could be a church or town meeting in a Rockwell style drawing to make a confident declaration)

"I want the Devils to win this game because it's fun to watch them win"

edit: Oh f***, that is Norman Rockwell, haha, I didn't even know that before writing this, but I guess it's kind of obvious.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Did I miss something that suggested he wouldn't? I understand everyone assuming he's injured and what not, but was there something I missed that stated he was a game time decision or something?
He hasn't practiced the past few days. He didn't practice before the PIT game but played. Clearly something is up with him still.

Reactions: TrufleShufle

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
He hasn't practiced the past few days. He didn't practice before the PIT game but played. Clearly something is up with him still.
Yea I understand all the reasons we as fans think he's hurt and maybe shouldn't play, but the way he emphasized WILL, made me think they talked about the possibility publicly.

Reactions: My3Sons

longislanddevil

Jun 16, 2011
HHH line!! I hope they become a better line than the wrestler. Don’t want the Hitman to give the line a 4 out of 10. Jack Hughes is entertaining on the stick though.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
13 game heater gets us to 94 points in game 81.

I totally don’t think that’s happening, but 12-1-0 will probably get us in. I find it hard to believe all of those teams will clear 94 points.
In a 2023 world, if we were to win today, you'd think there would be a path with the Senators and Isles on our schedule next. In 2023, we'd have no issue with Ottawa and Islanders.

This year, every time I felt, this is the opportunity .. we crash and burn. Washington, Tampa, Anaheim and most recently Arizona comes to mind.

So I do think we'll win tonight. But then we lose to Ottawa on Saturday.

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
In a 2023 world, if we were to win today, you'd think there would be a path with the Senators and Isles on our schedule next. In 2023, we'd have no issue with Ottawa and Islanders.

This year, every time I felt, this is the opportunity .. we crash and burn. Washington, Tampa, Anaheim and most recently Arizona comes to mind.

So I do think we'll win tonight. But then we lose to Ottawa on Saturday.
I know we lost to the Islanders at least twice last year. Can't remember if we played them 3 or 4 times. I remember one win over them, it was like the second win of the season in game 4.

We had a stinker against them when we were struggling in December though. I think that was at home. I think it was one of our worst games of last season. Then we lost one late in the year on Long Island.

I think we went 3-0-0 against the Senators though and we beat them the only time we've faced them this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad