GDT: JETS @ CANADIENS - Feb. 7, 6:30pm CT - TSN2, RDS, TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Man we got thumped -- I do like the play of Lemieux though -it's looking more and more like he'll be a real factor for the Jets going forward. 4 goals in his last 8 games. The guy hustles, and is tenacious --I'm impressed.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Lemieux scoring at the end of a blowout is one of the worst things than can happen for this team.

Why? Shows the *stars* like 55 26 that if you hustle and bust your ass you get rewarded. Its sad ppl can't give lemieux some support.. Hes been one of our if not most consistent performer the last several weeks. If 55 and 26 tried half as hard

Reactions: FFHockey and Saintb

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
Why? Shows the *stars* like 55 26 that if you hustle and bust your ass you get rewarded. Its sad ppl can't give lemieux some support.. Hes been one of our if not most consistent performer the last several weeks. If 55 and 26 tried half as hard
Wheeler and Scheifele playing like trash doesn’t mean we should be wowed by someone whose literal only positive is that they play hard. Lemieux is bad. Very, very bad.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Wheeler and Scheifele playing like trash doesn’t mean we should be wowed by someone whose literal only positive is that they play hard. Lemieux is bad. Very, very bad.

Hes actually not... Hes good.. Hes actually been really good.

Time to accept it there Mr cant skate.

Reactions: Jet

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
Hes actually not... Hes good.. Hes actually been really good.

Time to accept it there Mr cant skate.
I’m not sure how my ability to skate has anything to do with this.

You say he’s good, I say he’s having probably the only “hot” streak of his career. We will see.

Get Bengt

Forging a Stanley Cup champ 1 whiny post at a time
Mar 31, 2018
Winnipeg
Thanks, all, for the kind words & support. It was my first (and if I’m superstitious, only) GDT, and I wasn’t sure how well it would go over. Much appreciated.

Reactions: Saintb and Atoyot

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Thanks, all, for the kind words & support. It was my first (and if I’m superstitious, only) GDT, and I wasn’t sure how well it would go over. Much appreciated.
It was honestly great, thanks for the time you put into that. Given an unlimited amount of time I likely wouldn't be able to produce what you did in this GDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad