Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Blues, Tue, 29 Oct 2013 7:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
I listened in and got the same feelings you did. I sense Chevy is actively trying to upgrade the team offensively. Chevy doesn't tip his hand too often but from what he said during the interview, I feel something is up and possibly in the works. But, with that being said, lots of trades never happen, they're tough to make. So we'll see.

THIS! A trade is-a-coming! I was almost giddy on the train hoping my phone wouldnt drop the interview going into the tunnel lol.

We can speculate all we want i suppose as to who, when, for what ect, but the fact that he didnt dance around the question and was blatantly like "i wont say we havent thought about it" got me.

The most important insight i think we were given into how Chevys mind works were comments about sending Mark down in relation to the team. Obviously he was expecting more (seeing as how he lamented on Trouba long enough-this might have been deliberate-for the Jets fans out there with the knife to their wrists), but he did say it and i cant imagine that hes not a man who thinks prior to speaking.

Im paraphrasing:

" I think if Marks place were any less consistent than the rest of the individuals on the team there may be more of need to say, definitely yes, lets send him down now but..."

........And that pretty much sums it up folks. Its also incredibly fair of Chevy. The teams play (individuals too) is directly reflective of MS--didnt seem like he was holding that against Mark or would let him take the fall. At least we have a GM who is fair.

KCjetsfan

Jul 14, 2012
Gardner KS
Super pumped for this game - I will be in attendance!
Not sure how good an idea it will be to be in St Louis for the inevitable World Series riots, but hey, sacrifices must be made.

Just bummed that Trouba won't be playing.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Super pumped for this game - I will be in attendance!
Not sure how good an idea it will be to be in St Louis for the inevitable World Series riots, but hey, sacrifices must be made.

Just bummed that Trouba won't be playing.

Awesome! Hope it's a good time.

Are you sticking around in St. Louis for game 6 of the WS?

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
I would love to see a trade, partly for the excitement value.
The trades we've seen since the Jets came back have been pretty lackluster.

I just hope IF a trade occurs we don't blow it.

jigglysquishy

Jun 20, 2011
Regina, Saskatchewan
I feel like we should win. We've outplayed a lot of good teams recently, but have been stuck with terrible luck.

I would be tickled pink if everything clicked and we won 5-0

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach-Noel-post-practice-Oct.28-2013-300x169.jpg

Coach Noel - Update on his players. What makes it a successful practice? Trying something new on the power play? More power play talk.

To listen click here.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Which Jets team shows up to play a full 50 minutes?:sarcasm:

Does Noel insert Cormier and sit Little?:sarcasm:

Which of Bogo or Schief assist on Blues goals?:sarcasm:

White Out 403*

Starting to get to a place where I just enjoy the games again, and appreciate hard efforts.

I really have come to accept this year is very unlikely for playoffs... so instead of getting my hopes up just kind of enjoying the ride and accepting were outside looking in on the playoffs come spring. Hopefully Scheif turns it around this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad