GDT: Jets @ Blues | Mon Mar 17, 7PM | Scottrade Center | "Go Jets Go!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarks

True North
May 12, 2011
Winnipeg
The game was messed up, and sewn up. Hitchcock had the last change. Putting out Reaves and Lappierre was bush-league. The Blues play a tough game. Props to them. But the Jets didn't give one inch. A couple of really dirty plays by the Blues. The hit by Reaves on Stuart from behind was dangerous and dirty, and would have had most Canuck or Avs players making upside down snow angels on the ice. If Stuart does that it's likely a 5-min major to Reaves. Instead he bounces up, takes a number and hits him next rush. Kudos to the Jets for signing Stu.

Yup it is and so is the TO with 10 sec left. Whatever, some you don't see it through your homer glasses. It's ok. :D

bobbyboucher

Dec 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I don't want a yappy ***** on my team. I want Marty ****ing McSorley. I want the guy that ends this ****. Sobotka, Lapierre, Bouwmeester, I want these guys to be afraid to even start this.

Agreed. After the Pietrangelo dirty elbow and the Sabotka garbage late head hit Peluso should have grabbed someone and played whack-a-mole with his face. Make them think twice about pulling anymore bulls**t dirty hits. Thats example #1 why fighting should stay in hockey. No consequences to your actions and these dirty late hits become commonplace.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Very impressive Blues team tonight that doesn't give an inch, nothing is easy, great D core that transitions the puck so quickly and efficiently.

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg

Didn't know that Backes was so light on his skates.

Would have been nice to have seen another replay of that "trip". Looked like he might not have been tripped at all. And even worse- the 1290 commentators didn't say a thing.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Yup it is and so is the TO with 10 sec left. Whatever, some you don't see it through your homer glasses. It's ok. :D

Hitch is an experienced coach. He knows that Maurice is steaming at the refs and his TO is just him letting off some steam. If Maurice wanted to start something he puts out Peluso and company. He knows he's not scoring 2 goals in 10 seconds, but has Jokinen and Little out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad