1pt3l3.png

2dtok5.png

25hfpyb.png

13za4g5.png

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Exact same records & a ton of injuries for both teams.

I feel the Jets will will this one in regulation after getting embarrassed by Dallas.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
I don't care what they do for the rest of the season, as long as they are consistent. Either win with conviction or lose with conviction. This roller coaster is making me nauseous!

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
***** is that realky Buff in that picture?

A regulation loss would do wonders for our draft position

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Nice job on the GDT Jets! :nod:

Looking forward to seeing some more progression in Trouba and Scheifele's game. Looking forward to seeing what Noel's going to do with a depleted line-up.

Go :jets Go!

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
SLICK GDT JETS :handclap::handclap:

Looking forward to seeing Ryan Murray play and our rookies of coarse.

go jets go.....or is it don't go jets don't go......I am so confused and relaxed? Its like exhibition season again including the line up :sarcasm:

Anyways up at em

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Great GDT. For those already on the tank bandwagon, sorry can't join you. We will pick where we pick, drafting 18 year olds is a crap shoot anyways. Go Jets.

Jets

All hat, no cattle.
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2010
Winnipeg
Thanks guys! Took me about 3 hours to bang it all together cause I made all the backgrounds/blending and set the filters from scratch.

It's missing some advanced stats for Garret though...so here:

345obq8.png

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Plenty of news in the papers today including an interesting article from Aaron Portzline in today's Columbus Dispatch (discussing relationship between coach Noel & Blue Jackets coach Richards).

As always, pre and post game audio from coach Noel and players will be on site today.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Great GDT. For those already on the tank bandwagon, sorry can't join you. We will pick where we pick, drafting 18 year olds is a crap shoot anyways. Go Jets.

Never tank.

Jimby

Reformed Optimist
Nov 5, 2013
Winnipeg
TIL Claude Noel has the best win% of all Blue Jackets coaches according to Wikipedia. :amazed:

I am not in the tank camp yet. Go Jets!

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Thanks guys! Took me about 3 hours to bang it all together cause I made all the backgrounds/blending and set the filters from scratch.

It's missing some advanced stats for Garret though...so here:

345obq8.png

Priceless pie chart. Although I'm hungry, so it looks like a combination of half strawberry and half blueberry.

The Jets are nowhere near being eliminated, so I always hope for the playoffs, but reality is that the record for this next stretch has to be almost perfect for the team to stay in the hunt.

If Captain Ladd calling out the room, and/or the coach, doesn't light a fire under their collective rears, then my guess would be that Noel and/or some players won't make it to the trade deadline. I understand Chevaldayoff's reluctance to start making moves now, because nobody wants to admit the season is lost so early, but maintaining the status quo over the next two months isn't good optics, nor does it, IMHO, contribute to longer term success.

I'm not advocating change for the sake of change, but on the other hand, if the season truly is already lost, then let's see what the farm team can add to the mix. Maybe the Jets need to have some game experience out of O'Dell, Klingberg and Lipon. And, concurrently, maybe some regulars need to live life large in the pressbox for extended periods to shake the laissez faire attitudes.

Even so, Go Jets Go! I want to see a win and an entertaining game.

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
Munz was just on 1290, they asked him what he feel Ladd meant with his comments Saturday evening.
He was pretty adamant Ladd was referring to players, and not coaching.

Even as a Noel supporter, and I am not totally convinced about that.

Jimby

Reformed Optimist
Nov 5, 2013
Winnipeg
Thought of the game day for Noel and Chevy.

Cultures are formed by the behaviour that is rewarded, not words.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
Munz was just on 1290, they asked him what he feel Ladd meant with his comments Saturday evening.
He was pretty adamant Ladd was referring to players, and not coaching.

Even as a Noel supporter, and I am not totally convinced about that.

I'm not either. Ladd can't call out his own teammates when he hasn't bothered to show up for the last 5 games. At least Wheeler's PG rant had merit and I don't think he was just addressing the players either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad