GDT: Jets @ Blackhawks | Wed Nov 6 | 7PM | United Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Noel is getting ****-canned tomorrow. Seriously, not even saying that out of frustration or because I really dislike him. But he's toast.

They've gone from playing their best game of the season to playing their worst in the span of two days. And before you say "it's Chicago"...while true, this score is flattering to the Jets. They couldn't beat the Sabres playing like this.

EDIT: Claude makes some strange decisions, but he's no dummy. Healthy scratching Kane is a move that just smacks of desperation, like he's the smartest guy in the room.

I really dislike Noel, hopefully he is canned, fired, booted out, for **** sakes, do something.

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
Can we just move on to the PGT and with our regular firings/movings talk. :( :( :cry:

Welp, no one said it was going to be easy to be a Winnipeg Jets fan. :) In fact, it never has been. Except maybe in the WHA.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Haha that is hilarious!!

Pardy trying to save the fans, so he gets beer poured on his head and steals Pardy's lid

PegCityPuck

Mar 8, 2012
WTF lol that ***** dumped a beer on him! Peluso kick her ass! lol

I was at a game in Chicago a long time ago and there was literally a brawl in my section...I was 9 so i didn't get to participate. Chicago fans are crazy....lol at that ***** dumping beer.....ahahahahaha

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
I wish, but highly doubt anything would happen. :help:

I will pretty much Noel is guaranteed Xmas
Wouldn't surprise me if he gets the whole season

Most coaches don't get two seasons to make the playoffs. Three full seasons without playoffs during your tenure is almost unheard of.

You're right that there's little to no chance he's let go tomorrow, but there's something about how these last few weeks have played out that suggests he's lost the room.

CZ

Jan 6, 2013
Stupid ignorant drunken pions. Jump over the boards and beat the ham and eggers with a shoe, Milbury style

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow
BYcBreZCIAAwi7K.jpg:large

TSM

Go Jets Go
Jun 12, 2011
Winnipeg
last time I was at the United Center for a game, I couldn't believe how much beer was sold...people were black out drunk. Most people take the train home, so if you have an hour train ride after the game, plenty of time to sleep it off, i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad