Status
Not open for further replies.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
cut.jpeg

CLICK TO READ THE FULL GAME NOTES

The Winnipeg Jets are back on the road for a meeting with the Chicago Blackhawks today at United Center...The Jets have won back-to-back games and are coming off a 5-2 victory against the Minnesota Wild in Winnipeg's home opener Thursday night...The Jets are back at Bell MTS Place on Sunday to host the Pittsburgh Penguins, which begins a five-game homestand for Winnipeg.

Road Start
Today the Jets end a string of five of their first six games being on the road...With a win tonight, the Jets can win back-to-back road games in the regular season for the first time since Mar. 18-20 of last season - a span of nine games...Last season, the Jets went 22-18-1 on the road, which was the seventh most wins in the NHL.

Come Back Again and Again
The Jets have trailed first in all five games to start the season and have come back to win three of those games, which leads the NHL in wins when trailing first...The Jets and San Jose Sharks (1-4-0) are the only two teams in the NHL so far to trail first in their first five games to start the season...Last season, the Jets won 18 games when trailing first, which was second in the league...Blake Wheeler has a share of the NHL lead this season with three game-tying goals.

Even Strength
Of the 18 goals the Jets have scored this season, 16 have come at even strength, which leads the NHL...Winnipeg has scored 14 goals five-on-five and two goals four-on-four...Winnipeg scored two four-on-four goals in 28 seconds on Thursday, compared to scoring four four-on-four goals all of last season.

EGm7bvpXUAAwvED.jpg

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
You know what kind of pressure you are under now PhilJets ? If you are first on a GDT and we lose it's YOUR fault , good luck . :laugh:

Reactions: Howard Chuck

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
A nice whipping is of the order!

And yes for all my Laine bashing (though I think I made great points based on last years long stretch of sucky play) during his hold out I am happily eating crow in this winter like weather. Mmmmmm it is tasty fried!

who the heck is the accountant? Lehner

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
A nice whipping is of the order!

And yes for all my Laine bashing (though I think I made great points based on last years long stretch of sucky play) during his hold out I am happily eating crow in this winter like weather. Mmmmmm it is tasty fried!

who the heck is the accountant? Lehner
Chicago's backup goalie was hurt and they had a guy who is a accountant throw his equipment on and get in the net for the whole 3rd period and the Jets couldn't score on the guy . :laugh: :shakehead

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Hopefully get to watch tonight!
Don’t take those Hawks lightly.
On another note it’s so sad to see so many trees down or damaged by this storm.
GJG

Looks like I've lost one. Wasn't a big one, but could handle the hot air (CO2) coming from the missus.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
What a weird schedule to start the season , on the road for the first 4 back for 1 game at home then on the road again for 1 . And we'll be finished with Pittsburgh and the Islanders for the season by next week .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad