Post-Game Talk: Jets beat Preds 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Ehlers slik til en puck eller en pind tak. Which in English translates to Ehlers candy for a puck or a stick.
Tak for oplysningerne. Mit dansk er ikke super godt men mit hjerte er på rette sted. Jeg er glad for, at dit skilt bragte Ehlers en smule glæde.

The atmosphere on tv was superb last night. one could tell the whole building really wanted to win. let's slay some fish next.
Absolutely, and this upcoming win should help seal the deal.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Ehlers slik til en puck eller en pind tak. Which in English translates to Ehlers candy for a puck or a stick.
I don't want to go full fanboy, but Ehlers is certainly a unique player. It's not just the rushes, I think I was most impressed by his work in the d zone. He had some greasy little chip passes behind our own goal line that were amazing.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I don't want to go full fanboy, but Ehlers is certainly a unique player. It's not just the rushes, I think I was most impressed by his work in the d zone. He had some greasy little chip passes behind our own goal line that were amazing.
I really thought it was going to take him until next season to get his game fully back but he's flying out there and not a moment to soon.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
That was such an impressive win tonight, full effort, high battle level. The Jets knew they were the better team and proved it. Great crowd tonight too, I hope everybody in attendance enjoyed the show. Nice to hear a loud building again.

Congrats to Mark Scheifele on his first ever 40 goal season. It's been a harrowing season for him, with some ups and downs, but he came through with a big goal when it was needed. I hope the boobirds can rest for a night...

The other public enemy Neal Pionk had a strong game. The Jets need him to be a top 2 defenseman and since the last Nashville game in town, where he looked shaky as hell, he's been much better. Don't know who deserves credit for that, maybe it's coaching, maybe the man himself.

Nice to see Nik Ehlers playing high level hockey at this time of year...he might be the healthiest Jet right now, and it's showing in his skating.

Wheeler is becoming something of a faceoff threat at this time of year, that's been a fun thing to watch as the team evolves.

Unsung guys, thought De Melo had a good game. Kevin Stenlund has carved out a nice role this year, another good game from him.

Hellebuyck looked relaxed tonight, as the Jets didn't break down nearly as much as they have of late.

For Nashville I am continually impressed with how good of a player Cody Glass has become. I think he's going to get a nice reward this summer. Hopefully he and the Predators can do Winnipeg the ultimate service and eliminate the Flames on Monday with their own playoff lives on the line.

That's hoping the Jets finish off the regular season at home on a good note, wanting to come back for a few more games after the snow melts.

I'm happy for Glass, he's starting tonshow why he was a top 5 pick. Looks like a Kyle Turris type and that would make him a good two way top 6 C.

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Tak for oplysningerne. Mit dansk er ikke super godt men mit hjerte er på rette sted. Jeg er glad for, at dit skilt bragte Ehlers en smule glæde.
And for anybody without Google Translate handy:
Thank you for the information. My Danish is not super good, but my heart is in the right place. I'm glad your sign brought Ehlers some joy.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Yes yes yes time to gorge on fine Easter Chocolate in celebration of last nights dynamic win.

in the name is Jesus rising from his death we beat the wretched Shady Shaggy Shardy Sharky Sharks while being put out of there obscene existence!

Cheers Jets fans happy Easter
@macmaroon
@Jets 31
@Ginger Papa
@sipowicz
@Guardian17
@ps241
@Aggie204
@John Agar
@TheHead
@robertocarlos
@johnnyonthspot
@Fatdrunk
@SUX2BU
@Ducky10
@Stumbledore
@surixon
@Jet
@WolfHouse
@kanadalainen
@White Out 403
@Channelcat
@Spotless
@Mud Turtle
@bustamente
@B33R LEAGUE
@Eyeseeing
@hn777
@Ggg99
@Jetfaninflorida
@Luc Labelle
@Peachkings1922

And All Others….

Last edited:

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Was fun to see the old Scheifele back for a night... Ehlers was on fire, so was Jomo - PLD and Lowry doing the dirty work - if that team shows up a Vegas series could be fun
I think Edmonton is going to win the West...I don't want to say that I told people Matthias Ekholm would be a good acquisition...

Anyways Neal Pionk deserves more credit, he was in on both goals, in a key way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad