Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
1648002853410.png

Frendlygiant

Apr 27, 2018
Man Helle was his amazing self and allowed us to play a period and a half of good hockey. Can't even imagine what the mental of Vegas is after a game like that. We had a few too many games like that go against us so it's nice to be on the other side.

Section 325

Nov 5, 2014
Calgary, AB
Sawyer and Beyak said that the first period was one you had to forget, but I disagree. This was a must win game that, AGAIN, we barely showed up for until halfway through the game. The problem can't be ignored anymore because it costs us games.

We eventually got it going but I still consider this win to be a Helle bailout like the ones of old.

Next!

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
"Thank you, and welcome back to your top 40 countdown from beyond the grave with Casey Kasem. Tonight's long distance dedication has a bit of a sports theme, and it goes like so. 'Dear Kasey: tonight, I want to send some vibes out to a plucky hockey team, their underqualified head coach, and their wishy-washy general manager, who nevertheless have an important message to send -- bring Alpha Lackey's goddamn futures ticket in, so I can have a vacation for my birthday, please and thank you.' This letter wasn't signed, nor did it even mention a song, but I think I know just the thing." yeah I got nothing anymore, shaddup, here's the song:

I'm a mad dog fighting with the wall against my back;
you better get a bigger gun, I'm not dead yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad