Player Discussion: Jets acquire F Alex Broadhurst (future considerations)

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Pretty okay numbers in the A. Chevy wants the Moose in the playoffs I guess. With Niku and Poolman going down their chances get a lot better.

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
Pretty okay numbers in the A. Chevy wants the Moose in the playoffs I guess. With Niku and Poolman going down their chances get a lot better.

Though he doesn't deserve the demotion I think Appleton is going to the Moose so he can get top minutes in all situations while Hayes draws into the lineup and Hendricks and Lindholm are scratches.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Though he doesn't deserve the demotion I think Appleton is going to the Moose so he can get top minutes in all situations while Hayes draws into the lineup and Hendricks and Lindholm are scratches.
Right I forgot about Appleton somehow. Yeah I feel like some of these moves were to help the Moose as much as they were to help the Jets.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

Do Moose still have a legit shot at getting into the PO's? Will Niku and Poolman stay down?

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Do Moose still have a legit shot at getting into the PO's? Will Niku and Poolman stay down?
Chances took a hit by losing their last couple, but they were on a tear before that and were only a few points out. Don't imagine they stay up for pressbox duties.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad