Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Good games from Mo, PLD, Hellebuyck
Good hooves from Caribou legs
Welcome back red dragons :laugh:

FU Cooper, Perry and the big dink

1673062780023.gif

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
That was a hell of a third period, big kill to end the game. This team making you believe
The Jets are certainly making me a believer, and I think they now have the coaching and the talent to win the Stanley Cup. They beat last years Cup champs in Colorado, and tonight they beat Tampa, who were Cup finalists. This team has it all, and enough scorers, and disciplined play to go all the way. :nod:

Not to mention, they beat a lot of really good teams as well. I'm a believer.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
With his goal to put the Jets up 3-2, KFC now has the franchise lead in Game Winning Goals. This clip is from the Game Day Notes before tonight's game.
AXEmF7z.png

The Atlanta/Jets GWG leaderboard
bi9xogd.png

and the Jets/Coyotes GWG leaderboard
TSba8S0.png

Doan only played his rookie year in Winnipeg so how ever you want to look at Jets records, KFC has the lead in GWG while playing in Winnipeg.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Nothing would make me go from six to midnight like signing him to a long term deal. He’s been amazing this season, better then I even imagined when we first brought him over in Columbus. We can’t lose this guy. Just too much chemistry out there with Connor, and Morrisey.
Can’t see why he would want to go if jets pay market value. Unusual to have such great chemistry.

Please PLD just sign a 8 year 8.5 per year deal
I’d easily pay him 10 just to stay.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Not the best game by the Jets but I'll take the 2 points. The Jets made the most of their special team oppotunities and held TBL off the scoresheet during theirs. 5 on 5 though it wasn't their best game.

Really liked the 3rd period, where they didn't give TBL much after taking the lead. I fully expected a turtled shooting gallery but thankfully that didn't happen.

Some guys were rusty but to be expected.

Really liked Schmidt's physicality, don't usually see that from him so good to see.

AJF getting a good chance and not even being able to get a shot off will never stop being infuriating. Just take a simple shot on the odd man rush man instead of trying to make a slick pass.

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
I point behind Dallas with a game in hand. On Tampa and Boston with that uber ridiculous home record have better records on home ice.

Still lots of games remaining but with players back healthy the Jets are living their best life.

What an incredible game to watch.

Go Jets go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad