• Marko Dano

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tucker Poolman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
I realize it's really early right now but I thought it would be cool to start a Poll on this to see how it changes game to game and eventually ends the day after our last game.

Please leave your prediction, your current MVP and tell us why(maybe do so every week/month or so to see how we progress), remember you vote can be changed so don't be scared to vote today.
Also on a side note please forgive my idiocy on the Perreualt choice(as it's incorrectly spelled Perrault).

Again thanks for taking time out of your day to get involved in this thread, have nice day.

Last edited:

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
No votes yet for Ehlers? :laugh:

Any of you guys who didn't vote Hellebuyck should have voted Ehlers, come ON! :laugh:

Without Bucky we are 0-5
Without Niko we are 1-4

It is just a wee bit early for this poll but I think it is pretty clear that it is Bucky so far.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
What might be cool to do is do an MVP poll at the quarter mark, halfway mark, three quarters mark, and end of season. Get an idea who was really carrying us at certain times since it can be easy to forget so many months previously.

Reactions: Hobby Bull and ERYX

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Bit unclear if this is so far, or predicting going forward. So far it's Hellebuyck.

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
If Scheifele stays healthy, I think there is like a 90% chance he will win it after 82 games+playoffs, but after 5 games I don't think you can look over Helle with his .937sv%

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I like Duke's idea of quarterly votes.

At the moment, I think five games in is not enough of a sample size to make a proper assessment. Hellebuyck has been a huge factor in our three wins, no doubt about that. Ehlers has been carrying the scoring. Schiefele has seemed to me to be our all-around most important player so far, though.

DashingDane

Dutch boy
Dec 16, 2014
Los Angeles
Where do I vote for Maurice :sarcasm:

Everyone should be voting for Helle. He is the main reason the Jets are 3-2. If this team is going to have success one of the goalies has to be in contention for mvp at the end of the season.

If we are talking skaters I’d love and hope it’s Ehlers. Realistically I think it’s Scheifele both now and for the rest of the season. He hasn’t put up as many pts but he has looked fantastic.

Slapshot Sultan

Oct 5, 2017
1) hellebuyck
2) Ehlers
3) Scheifele

In that order for me so far

This seems about right to me. Ehlers and Helle have been clearly the best. All in all, not what I was expecting from the team so far. I hope some of them can raise up their games and that the management understands that the wins are coming despite Maurice and not because of.

Sabadecade

Die Hard Jets Fan
May 25, 2012
Winnipeg MB
At this point, the MVP is Helle.

Note, you can change your vote in this poll so it's a "live" poll. No need to hold back on voting or "predict" who is going to win, think of it "as of right now".

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
At this point, the MVP is Helle.

Note, you can change your vote in this poll so it's a "live" poll. No need to hold back on voting or "predict" who is going to win, think of it "as of right now".

I'm morally opposed to vote changing. Seer or idiot, I will live with the resulting label come season end. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad