Not open for further replies.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Teach me , i'm a fast learnered .:laugh:
From the User Guide (CLICK)...
Uploading a Picture to a Post

There are a few different ways of uploading a picture to a post. To upload a picture from the internet just click on the small tree picture icon. This will bring up a pop up where you can insert your link to your image, then click on "Insert".

OR

To upload a picture from your computer click on "Upload a File" to the right just below the post bit. This brings up a pop up where you can click "Choose File" and browse your own computer for the picture you want. Once uploaded you can choose whether the Thumbnail size or Full Image in the post. Then click "Post Reply." Note that the picture will be automatically resized to fit the post space if needed. Please try not to upload anything larger than 650px x 650px

Reactions: hn777 and Jets 31

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
I’m in the same boat
I don’t know how to imbed YouTube videos
Lol
Uploading Media Files Like You Tube

When you post in a thread you have the ability to upload media files from places such as You Tube. To do this you will find a small film reel icon in the post reply section. Just click on this and it will open up a pop up and enter the URL into the space provided and click on "Embed".

Or simply paste the video's URL into your post and the forum software will automatically embed it.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Well, it could be...

tenor.gif

Whoa, whoa, calm down, Paul. I was going to say the refs. :nod:
This could and should be posted before and after every game , it has meaning for a good win or a loss . :laugh: Love the Jets fan yelling the same as Maurice , too funny .

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
I’m in the same boat
I don’t know how to imbed YouTube videos
Lol

No worries.

1. Find your desired video on another window. Youtube, Vimeo, rando vids, they all will suffice.
2. Save the link along the top of the window.
3. Once thats ready, check on the eggs, the water should be coming to the boil.*
4. Using sotto voce, recite the Lord's prayer. If that doesn't float your boat, any excerpt from Revelations (Old Testament) will work, just so long as St. George is about to jab his sabre into the Dragon.
5. Click on the staggered film icon which is located just above the post box when you are in composition mode. (Click firmly with authority, and yell a little).
6. You will see a box appear, with a lot of gobbeldegook written below it. Paste your saved item in the box.
7. The gentleman with the battery grabs a sack of ripened avocados, and puts his leg up on the gurney.
8. Click "Post Reply" and invoke the mantra of the Chingatchcook (Last of the Mohicans).
9. Set back, rest a spell, and consume the dregs of your vodka martini, shaken not stirred.

* If you are using HFBoards in tandem with a gas range, I urge caution when reading The Leaves Forum.

Last edited:

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
No worries.

1. Find your desired video on another window. Youtube, Vimeo, rando vids, they all will suffice.
2. Save the link along the top of the window.
3. Once thats ready, check on the eggs, the water should be coming to the boil.*
4. Using sotto voce, recite the Lord's prayer. If that doesn't float your boat, any excerpt from Revelations (Old Testament) will work, just so long as St. George is about to jab his sabre into the Dragon.
5. Click on the staggered film icon which is located just above the post box when you are in composition mode. (Click firmly with authority, and yell a little).
6. You will see a box appear, with a lot of gobbeldegook written below it. Paste your saved item in the box.
7. The gentleman with the battery grabs a sack of ripened avocados, and puts his leg up on the gurney.
8. Click "Post Reply" and invoke the mantra of the Chingatchcook (Last of the Mohicans).
9. Set back, rest a spell, and consume the dregs of your vodka martini, shaken not stirred.

* If you are using HFBoards in tandem with a gas range, I urge caution when reading The Leaves Forum.

Probably the best instructions ever written. Although step 9 sort of goes without saying for any task accomplished. :thumbu:

This could and should be posted before and after every game , it has meaning for a good win or a loss . :laugh: Love the Jets fan yelling the same as Maurice , too funny .

Hey, if you would rather see SwearMo instead of Scarlett, I can do that. ;)

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Probably the best instructions ever written. Although step 9 sort of goes without saying for any task accomplished. :thumbu:

Hey, if you would rather see SwearMo instead of Scarlett, I can do that. ;)
No , both would be fantastic though . If you are having a bad day both can be very uplifting . Hell even if your having a good day they are both brilliant .:laugh:

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Practice Audio:

Players: Laine, Morrissey & Lowry.

Coach Paul Maurice on facing a familiar team with a new coach, team being aware/ready for divisional games, facing Roman Josi, status of Wheeler, flipping Copp/Roslovic, play of Mark Scheifele, how much concern is there with the high-danger chances they are giving up vs getting, whether the rebound chances are too high, is that a goalie thing and whether things are as bad with their internal numbers as the publicly available data?

To listen click here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad