Jersey question

yada

move 2 dallas 4 work
Nov 6, 2006
watching happy pony
Hey guys im a rangers fan but enjoy watching the oilers because of the players on the oilers. I have a bunch of mcdavid jerseys and am trying to acquire all of them.

This leads me to a question about the white away jersey. Is the blue on the current addidas the same shade as blue on the reeboks or is it a brighter color? Watching on tv it looks like the new jerseys are brighter but i didnt know if that was tv or actual color. When I went to the oilers at stars games i barely saw any white jerseys so i couldn't tell.

This is the white jersey i own. I need the reebok heritage, oilers RR1, and away with the dark shoulders and orange trim (possibly current away too)

1000006296.jpg

mti79

May 11, 2007
I'll just piggyback off this post... I was wondering if there was anywhere to get a cody ceci t shirt in a kids size. I didn't see any of fanatics. My daughter is Cecilia and we call her ceci so I thought it'd be great if we had that shirt for her. Thanks

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
They are the same. Here is a game worn Cody Ceci from last year and a Reebok authentic on ice jersey. They are the same shade. The Adidas dimples make it look a little dark, but its just a trick of light.

Attachments

• IMG_7768.jpeg
    IMG_7768.jpeg
    458.4 KB · Views: 3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad