Prospect Info: Jeremiah Addison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garo

Jul 30, 2005
Montréal
Damn, four days later and nobody wrote that he'll be a good Addison to the team? I'm disappointed.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Wow, incredibly superficial. Threw softballs and he answered them in the most politically correct manner. Thanks, but I'll take my 2 minutes back please.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Wow, incredibly superficial. Threw softballs and he answered them in the most politically correct manner. Thanks, but I'll take my 2 minutes back please.

this is a joke and you're actually really good friends with Skorp right?

yeah sorry Shawn when you interview our prospects I'd like to see some more hard-hitting journalism. If you could maybe dig up some unsavoury stuff about his past. Just enough to get him squirming. I can't believe you had a chance to really stick it to Addison and you blew it! Could've really nailed the SOB but you were just too chicken eh?

Politically correct? How in the hell do you even have the chance to be PC or un-PC with these questions? Wow.

Addison's answers were just incredibly terse and that's putting it mildly. Not Shawn's fault at all or even Addison's for that matter. There's no reason to put someone down over this.

Unless you're being sarcastic and I'm just making an @$$ out of myself.

Reactions: De Montreal

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Good job Skorp ! It's always fun to get to know some of the more low key prospects a little better. He looks more and more like a potential 7th rounder gem.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Good job Skorp ! It's always fun to get to know some of the more low key prospects a little better. He looks more and more like a potential 7th rounder gem.

yeah he sounded intriguing even before the underrated skill reports came in from development camp. pretty pumped with this pick

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Nice start to the season for Addison, perhaps it will be good for him to get his confidence going and hopefully he caries that to the Memorial Cup and then to the AHL next year.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Nice start to the season for Addison, perhaps it will be good for him to get his confidence going and hopefully he caries that to the Memorial Cup and then to the AHL next year.

yeah overager playing with Logan Brown definitely dampens the excitement but still quite a start. I really liked what i saw from him at dev camp.

The one big thing is his lack of finish. If he can work on that then he could be a player. Seems to have shown strides in that department. great 7th round pick so far.

Gabriiel40

Dec 13, 2017
Just read that Addison got activated from SOIR, does that mean he is back from injury because that would put him in at around 5 months recovery when it was expected to be 6. If so, I look forward to seeing him play in Laval even though I know it is likely that he could do very little in terms of exercise for the past 5 months.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Just read that Addison got activated from SOIR, does that mean he is back from injury because that would put him in at around 5 months recovery when it was expected to be 6. If so, I look forward to seeing him play in Laval even though I know it is likely that he could do very little in terms of exercise for the past 5 months.

I was looking forward to see his game at the AHL level this year. His development has been delayed by 1 year and he is age 21 already. Lets hope he can stay healthy and show us what he got at the pro level!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Great news! That was a tough way to start your pro career. Let's hope for better luck down the road!

Three prospects I was excited for with Laval this year were Juulsen, Addison, and Reway. Unfortunately, Reway ended up leaving. Juulsen and Addison were both hurt. Finally Juulsen came back in December and I've been satisfied. It may be close to the end, but I'm happy Addison gets to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad