Jay Briscoe passes away in car accident

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Lost my youngest brother a little over a year ago in a car accident. No seatbelt. Jumped the curb into the trees at 40mph. I’ve never seen the photos and didn’t talk to the police for info. I don’t wanna know anything else. That day will haunt me forever.

I don’t know what his wife is going through right now, but I know it’s hell, and my heart is crushed thinking about it. The whole thing f***ing sucks and i hope her daughters come out of this ok so she can devote all her love and attention to them.
Man, that's awful. Sorry for your loss.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
from f4wonline.com:

While announcing some details Wednesday, AEW & Ring of Honor head Tony Khan said more will be revealed on tonight's Dynamite regarding the Jay Briscoe ROH tribute show they taped matches for last week.

Talking to Busted Open Radio Wednesday, Khan said the show will be three hours and consist of some of Briscoe's best matches, interviews with those who knew him best, and matches that were taped after last Wednesday's Dynamite by those who wanted to honor him.

He also said the show will be available on YouTube after an episode of AEW Dynamite with more information about that to be announced tonight.

The 38-year-old Briscoe died in a fatal car crash last Tuesday that also took the life of the driver that hit his truck head-on and seriously injured his two daughters who are still recovering in the hospital.

Tonight's Dynamite will also feature tributes to Briscoe on what would have been his 39th birthday. His brother and longtime tag team partner, Mark, will make his AEW debut against Jay Lethal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They released the video today:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad