Tribute Jason Spezza the vintage king

Beaumaris

May 21, 2015
LOL.. it was quiet as F in my Man cave and when Spezz scored I yelled out ... SPEZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scared the living heck out of the cats, they scattered and ran upstairs.....LOL...

This guy deserves another contract next year.
Cats in a man cave.Yuck :rolleyes:

Reactions: seventieslord

Bluebear

Nov 30, 2018
Never hated Spezza, definitely hated the sens back then. Didn’t hate Alfeddson either but loved to boo him.

Reactions: The Cobra

rielledup

Sep 17, 2015
Spezza has always been an underrated skater, even now at his age. Spezza has very long ,slow powerful strides that makes him look slower than he is, but pay close attention to how fast he's moving relative to the players around him. Players who have that kind of stride are usually deceptively fast.

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
What needs to be said about Jason Spezza.

I can claim, that I have always claimed, he was a fantastic NHL player, and I have. But, who wants to archive whether I said that.

What I LOVE. About, Jack Campbell. Spezza, Foligno, Brodie. Simmonds. Bogosian.

They are infecting, this team, slowly but surely.

Borje, has been the best teammate, I have ever had.

He was so right. IF, we beat the Habs........ Well he said it, not me.

Borje, reminds me of Ovechkin. These guys are all really, really rich.

But the best of these guys, they want a lot more.

Listen to me. I have a sneaky feeling, the guy, who wants the Cup more than any one else on the team is.....

leave it up to you guys.

IMO, he has taken four to five pages off the calendar.

93WrapAround

Jul 4, 2018
Spezza has always been an underrated skater, even now at his age. Spezza has very long ,slow powerful strides that makes him look slower than he is, but pay close attention to how fast he's moving relative to the players around him. Players who have that kind of stride are usually deceptively fast.

Agreed, I've noticed his speed too - it has surprised me. I think it's been a big key for allowing him to play at the level he is. Pair that with his hockey IQ, shot, and size, and you have a bonafide role player on a good team, vs. what Marleau was in his last series with us, a guy who looked way too old to be playing on a good team.

Reactions: The Cobra

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
upload_2021-5-25_19-28-45.jpeg

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
I was mad when he missed the breakaway but I know he will pot one.

Gally’s pass was amazing but not a lot of players can finished it like Spezza.

Vintage.

Funny story, I got a new listing and the owner restored a near 100 years old home, I kept using the word vintage without even noticing why, lol.

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013
Spezza is literally turning back the clock. The guy is playing like a top forward at 37. He looks like he still has 2 years in him.

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
Not only is he turning back the clock with his great play, he is displaying crazy high end speed where I need to double check who that was that just stormed accross my TV.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad