Injury Report: Jaromir Jagr (leg injury? expected to play Sunday 11/29)

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Hoping this thread will be locked up quick, GR said he'd been battling a minor hamstring problem (that's why the ball was with him), hopefully it just flared up and isn't torn... :help:

Last edited:

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
3 days until the next game...I think he will be fine. He knows his body, and I think if it was more serious, we would have seen the trainers head back to the locker room.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I think it's just a groin or hip, hopefully minor and I think it's slight. It has been bothering him for a week,'' coach Gerard Gallant said of Jagr, who played three full shifts in the first but left the ice after just six seconds on his fourth.
"Hopefully after a maintenence day [Wednesday] he'll be fine.''

Jagr update, day-to-day with a groin strain, not serious

I'm having 2011-2 flashbacks, when he missed 9 games, played less than 10 min. in 5 others, and was nursing it most of the year after hurting it in game 18.

Press conference of retirement pending...

Good to know you guys are taking it well :laugh:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
So this time last year 5.5 told me his groin was keepin him out, said it'll be another week or two. Three months later he returned.

Dammit anyway.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Damn. Panthers can't catch a break. But then again, you guys managed to have good game without Barkov and Jagr. It's a good sign that your team is not too reliant on these two.

That said, I hope grandpap is back soon enough.

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
Really gutting.

Jagrs chronic groin problems becoming an issue again?

When he played for the Flyers he came back to soon and re-injured it and it really hampered his skating. Jagr needs to sit out to make sure this gets proper time to heal. He wont do anything good if he plays injured, even though he wants.

Remember when Jagr tried to play in the playoffs for the Rangers with a badly dislocated shoulder, he was hit after 30 seconds and could not get off the ice himself even... Thats Jagr for you!

crabcz

Sep 17, 2007
Prague
Since his groin troubles 3 years ago he always leaves games early if he feels his groin is not 100%. It happens once or twice a year.

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
Pls play tomorrow pls pls pls

@GeorgeRichards: .@68Jagr putting on the skates, appears to be heading onto the #FlaPanthers practice ice a good 30 minutes early...Periscope soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad