GDT: January 4th - 2024 | Game 38 | Chicago Blackhawks @ MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
And the incompetence continues..

Mrazek let's in softy from badxangle ...and then the Verses goal as 52 and 24 look bewildered. WAY too easyvforcNYR...theycare not even pkaying theircA game..Trouble is Hawks only play D or F level games.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
It's inexcusable to play Tinordi over any of the young D if they are healthy. What kind of message are you sending these kids when absolute trash like Tinordi and Johnson are the guys you're being scratched for??

I honestly want Davidson to waive or trade these two, so Richardson can't play them anymore. We need a Moneyball type intervention.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
The excuse is tgat they stink and they know it..of course...thevinjuries excuse is Valid ..but only to go from F - level to D+ level even if team was 100% healthy.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
It's inexcusable to play Tinordi over any of the young D if they are healthy. What kind of message are you sending these kids when absolute trash like Tinordi and Johnson are the guys you're being scratched for??

I honestly want Davidson to waive or trade these two, so Richardson can't play them anymore. We need a Moneyball type intervention.
Another reason why Richardson should be gone

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Well there is 1 "exciting" race Hawks fanscan keep track of this season...that is the race between rookies Kk and Bedardcto see who finishes with worst +/-...Kk just 1 behind Bedard (Kk-19 Bedard -20)..both can break the -38 set by beloved missed $9.5.

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
I still don't think we've hit the floor yet. This is good for fans still excepting anything less than what they've been showing on the ice this year.

Embrace the suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad