GDT: Jan 21/13: HOME OPENER Buffalo Sabres @ Toronto Maple Leafs | Sportsnet-O 7PM Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Not happy with Lupul's game tonight, Grabo as usual skating around not doing anything. Looks pretty but doesn't accomplish anything. Infact the whole second like has been mediocre.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
MacArthur and Kulemin do the something every single time. They skate hard in the zone, curl back and either look for cross ice pass or they dump it. Teams know what they do.

Mansfield

possession obsession
Apr 4, 2011
Ontario, Canada
i actually think lupul has had some good jump. overall i think the team has played better than against mtl

also start scrivens v pittsburgh, start reimer vs nyi

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
Well, I'm done for the night. No point in staying around for 4 more minutes of nothing followed by an EN goal by the Sabres. Enjoy the rest of this **** show guys. :laugh:

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Guaranteed shutout for Ryan Miller.

Man we have some robbish players. Get trades done. Get a goalie for that low scoring carlyle coach game. We cannot win with these goalies when playing these low scoring 1-0 games. Only miller type of goalies can.

I agree but were better off just going with these plugs for 1 more year and grab another top 5 pick.

Sundinftw

Jan 22, 2011
Toronto
I like Kadri and Phaneuf tonight. Also, I think Scrivens has had a good game despite the stats. Can't really blame him on the second goal and he's given th team a chance to win, which is all we can really ask of him. He's no Ryan Miller. He's not going to single handedly win games. It's absurd to expect this of him.

Mr Scarface*

if we dont score it doesn't matter if we have a goalie.
Wrong.

At 0-0 the game goes into a shootout mode. Then there are monkeys trying to score with that small puck. Even then carlyle is saying this is exactly what I wanted, a low scoring game. Now I have a goalie like Luongo and nothing is going to stop me, luongo or my team. Even if we can't score. Nothing is going in. I am ****in hulk carlyle!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad