GDT: Jan 21/13: HOME OPENER Buffalo Sabres @ Toronto Maple Leafs | Sportsnet-O 7PM Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
I think dion didn't do anything on the power play. there was a pass that went all the way around the boards and he waited for the puck to come to him instead of charging and creating time. instead he breaks his stick and a 3 on 1 happens the other way.

Kadri saw next to no time on that huge 5-3 pp. Why cant he play with Kessel on the same unit.
I just don't understand that.

Im also not comfortable with Ben in net. He is stopping the puck but man he looks shakey.

Im not a fan of Franson not playing tonight. Hense the shut out happening. He gets shots on net, soft slap shots that create rebound for garbage goals. Komi had a good game and he comes out.

Riemer is going to get his first shot in goal against the Pens.

I do like Kadri, Brown and Liles, Dion is playing well defensively, but hes got no vision for the offensive zone.

Mr Scarface*

The Leafs are not losing this game because of goaltending.

Of course they are. Miller is better than Scrivens during this low scoring carlyle game. There are many many other similar games like this coming. You'll see. And learn.

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
small+milk+carton.JPG

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Exactly. I don't know why that line isn't getting more time. He can slow the game down and really get a good chance.

He should be getting every bit of time with Lupul and Kessel right now...

I would put Lupul with Kadri and JVR. Maybe Lupul needs a change, not great tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA