James Sheppard

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
James is a great player in the Q, and I can see him becoming a strong NHLer, but one thing I think James really needs to work on is his foot speed. I've watched him for a while now, and when he gets going, he can be the fastest player out there. It's hard for him to accelerate quickly though, because of the amount of blade he has on the ice. He has size 15 skates, which is bigger than your average human being, so it's hard for him to get going. If he could pick up his foot speed, along with honing the other parts of his game, I think James will be able to become a big, strong power forward for the Wild in a few years.

have you actually watched him this year...he is beating guys with foot speed now, his skating is 100% better than it was last year...not that his skating was ever a problem but now he is alot fast and is moving past defenders with speed.

5mn Major

Jan 14, 2006
All the positive feedback is refreshing and welcome.

You have to remember that many Minnesota fans watched the Wild miss Okposo by one position...and have been in mourning ever since.

Transported Upstater

All the positive feedback is refreshing and welcome.

You have to remember that many Minnesota fans watched the Wild miss Okposo by one position...and have been in mourning ever since.

They missed him by two positions. Mueller went 8th.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
How can half of you be on the bandwagon when you never seen him play. Posters pimp prospects when they have no clue how he plays. There is a reason why so much information on this site is false.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad