Michael HOMERUNing

Feb 24, 2019
IMO one of the following depending on what Washington wants

Mid 1st + 2nd/3rd
A prospect + B prospect
Similar age second pairing defenseman

Web In Front

Feb 1, 2020
Depends on what the Caps are looking for. If they want a futures-based return you would think the Kapanen deal from last year is the floor. 15th OA+B prospect+fringe roster player. Hard to say who's available if they're looking to do more of a one-for-one trade.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
I've been thinking about a deal for Vrana to Arizona for a while but I have never felt confident in what Vrana's value is.

At the moment, I'm looking at Keller + Oesterle + ? for Vrana + Jensen + Leason + ?

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
In a fantasy world where the Pens and Caps could trade with each other, I'd do:
Zucker
Pick one of our main prospects (POJ, Poulin, Legare)
2nd

But like I said, fantasy world.

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
I've been thinking about a deal for Vrana to Arizona for a while but I have never felt confident in what Vrana's value is.

At the moment, I'm looking at Keller + Oesterle + ? for Vrana + Jensen + Leason + ?

Capitals don't have the cap room/need at wing to go for Keller. Though would be interesting to see what he could do in Washington. Maybe if Panik is added to Jensen over Leason and Yotes hold Oesterle since we're pretty full on D as is.

Garland/Chychrun are probably off limits, Kuemper would be nice but he's more of a deadline rental type and the Coyotes are gunning for playoffs. Would Yotes do Hayton or is he a bust?

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
For... Vrana?!?

We need playdrivers into the near future as Sid & Geno slow down as primary playmakers.

Vrana stands out to me every single time we play the Caps.

It's basically the Zucker package all over again with Zucker as a (better-ish) Galchenyuk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad