Injury Report: Jakub Vrana out 4 months

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Can anyone point me to the comments from Blashill that say February/not at all? Seems like I keep hearing repeated that people heard this somewhere, but can't find it myself. Want to make sure this isn't just some game of telephone

Reactions: Henkka

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Can anyone point me to the comments from Blashill that say February/not at all? Seems like I keep hearing repeated that people heard this somewhere, but can't find it myself. Want to make sure this isn't just some game of telephone

I haven't seen it either. Until someone confirms, it's a bullshit rumor.

I could understand it being some really old olympic speculation, that olympics could have pushed his return to Red Wings until March. But that has changed, obviously.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I haven't seen it either. Until someone confirms, it's a bullshit rumor.

I could understand it being some really old olympic speculation, that olympics could have pushed his return to Red Wings until March. But that has changed, obviously.

No. It was a couple weeks ago. Blashill said it in an interview during pregame, maybe Red Wings Live. I don't recall which game, but I literally listened to him say it. Sorry. I wish Vrana was coming back sooner too.

DTR

Dec 13, 2021
No. It was a couple weeks ago. Blashill said it in an interview during pregame, maybe Red Wings Live. I don't recall which game, but I literally listened to him say it. Sorry. I wish Vrana was coming back sooner too.

This is true. He said the hope was Vrana might return after the Olympic break. It definitely happened on Red Wings live.

Reactions: jaster

DTR

Dec 13, 2021
It's Starting

Great news. That said, if Vrana isn’t shooting yet, it’s highly unlikely he will be back this month. My guess is he is in GR in early February for a conditioning stint and then he makes his debut in the middle of the month.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad