Confirmed with Link: Jakub Vrana in Player Assistance program (01.03.23 in GR for conditioning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Two things.
1. Why?
2. Won't be able to justify it as he's been playing. You can't just send guys to the AHL on a conditioning stint. You need a valid reason. Not having played in 2+ months works for Vrana. Same thing applied for Hellberg. Or Soderblom.

Oh, you're just not trying hard enough to justify it.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Thing is though, they aren't sending him cause he is good or to give GR something nice, they are sending him cause he hasn't played competitive hockey in 2 months.
Vrana has mental health problem, not physical, unless there's something else. Fabbri after having very serious surgery not going to go thru GR.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
GR lost 4-1.

Vrana -2.

Proably played at 3rd line with Criscuolo?
Well, according to the game report the first goal against he was out there with Worrad, Criscuolo, Johansson, and Kampfer. The 2nd (EN goal against) it was L'Esperance, Hirose, Czarnik, Chiasson, and Johansson. Since Vrana wasn't out on the ice with Czarnik unit for Hirose's goal I would guess he was the extra attacker.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Well, according to the game report the first goal against he was out there with Worrad, Criscuolo, Johansson, and Kampfer. The 2nd (EN goal against) it was L'Esperance, Hirose, Czarnik, Chiasson, and Johansson. Since Vrana wasn't out on the ice with Czarnik unit for Hirose's goal I would guess he was the extra attacker.

Yeah, something like that.

I expected Czarnik and O'Reagan were the Centers at Top6 lines, and Criscuolo is 3rd line center.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Maybe you should take a step back from the ledge. It's a conditioning stint. It's not designed to degrade the player in any way.
Yeah, not sure where that reaction is coming from. We have absolutely no idea what (if any) training or physical activity Vrana has been doing for two months, so if the staff that's paid to evaluate his physical readiness thinks he could use a few warm-up games, then I'd much rather go that route than throw him in before he's ready (let alone risk any injury due to lack of conditioning).

Hopefully he can ramp up quickly and rejoin the big club soon.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
3 game is over with 0 points, now what , did anybody watch him playing. Meanwhile we also have Zadina and Fabbri coming and excellent games by Veleno, Elmer and Berggren. Bertuzzi probably not far from coming also. Many here don't like Zadina , but it's to early give up on him

Reactions: Ulysses31

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
3 game is over with 0 points, now what , did anybody watch him playing. Meanwhile we also have Zadina and Fabbri coming and excellent games by Veleno, Elmer and Berggren. Bertuzzi probably not far from coming also. Many here don't like Zadina , but it's to early give up on him
I think Zadina has been given his fair shake.

Send him to GR is an easy decision

Reactions: 14ari13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad