Recalled/Assigned: Jake Leschyshyn

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
I would not be shocked if he gets ice time with Mika and Kreider after they give Cuylle 3 shifts and then change it because they are too impaitent 🤔

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Tell me you dont understand the issues the team is having without telling me you don't understand.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I would not be shocked if he gets ice time with Mika and Kreider after they give Cuylle 3 shifts and then change it because they are too impaitent 🤔

The instinctual thing to do is put him with Panarin to add "jam," following in the footsteps of Colin Blackwell and Dry Hunt.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
The team needs a 12th forward to replace Pitlick. Kakko still in non contact jersey. Chytil back home. Edstrom and Nash were listed over the weekend as out week to week. Brodzinski already called up and not very effective. Belzile is a better player but not a 4th liner. Berard is an option but maybe the team doesn't want to rush him. Watching Hartford this season I am not a Lesch fan (Everyone saw him with the Rangers last year and he hasn't improved) but I'm not sure there is a better option given the injuries.

Jake didn't make much of an impression last year for sure. The way I look at him though if he's here a short while his job along with his line mates is not to bleed goals. I don't expect offense or much but I do want his defensive game to be there and the other thing to watch for is he and his line not spending all their time in their own end and becoming a momentum positive for our opponents. I do wonder about how that's going to work out.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Wondering where I'd rank him on my worst rangers list.

Leschyshyn is worse than Tanner Glass but is he better than Cody McLeod? What about that brief run of Daniel Paille?

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Wondering where I'd rank him on my worst rangers list.

Leschyshyn is worse than Tanner Glass but is he better than Cody McLeod? What about that brief run of Daniel Paille?
Paille always makes me hungry for a Spanish dish made with rice, saffron, vegetables, chicken, and seafood cooked and served in a pan.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
This is oddly specific, but fortunately I cannot relate.
At some point in my early-20s I went from being a human trash dispenser to actually appreciating quality food. I think the turning point for me was eating at an Applebee's and realizing how crap the food was....kind of like Jake on the ice.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
At some point in my early-20s I went from being a human trash dispenser to actually appreciating quality food. I think the turning point for me was eating at an Applebee's and realizing how crap the food was....kind of like Jake on the ice.
I've been to Applebees 3 times in my life. Never by choice. Not sure it's fit to feed to a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: Roo Returns

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad