Recalled/Assigned: Jake and Ruhwedel Recalled

Slaaapshuter

May 10, 2015
Guentzel in? Kunitz to 4th line? I'll take it.

*Thrusting my way to the gif party*

giphy.gif

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Guentzel in? Kunitz to 4th line? I'll take it.

Yeah, I'd rather Kunitz sit but I'll settle for him being demoted to the 4th line if that's what they do. It's a step in the right direction if nothing else. Guentzel can likely outproduce a number of our top 9 options right now. He should be in going forward.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
TaylorSwift.gif

Because there's so much good karma stored up from the last game, eh, Swiftie?

Remember that picture of her and ... who was it? Goose, Staat, TK and maybe one other guy? And how every guy in the picture was off the team in a relatively short period of time afterwards?

What are you trying to do here, Ogre?

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

Remember that picture of her and ... who was it? Goose, Staat, TK and maybe one other guy? And how every guy in the picture was off the team in a relatively short period of time afterwards?

So we need a picture of TSwift with Kunitz and Fleury.

giphy.gif

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Still have no idea why Sully seems married to the Hornqvist/Geno and Rust/Sheary combos, but this is a good start.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The coaching staff must have a lot of faith in Schultz being the go to PMD right now with Daley and Warsofsky supporting to call up Ruhwedel instead of Pouliot (I mean hey I hate the guy but he has been playing better).

I really hope Schultz steps it up huge tonight.

And as for Guentzel, I am always happy to see Jakenbake up. I am really curious to see where Sullivan plays him. I am hoping for a line-up of...

Sheary, Crosby, Hornqvist
Hagelin, Malkin, Kessel
Guentzel, Bonino, Rust
Kunitz, Cullen, Fehr - Assuming Kuhnhackl is banged up from taking too many shots to the leg/feet and needs a day or two.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

**** I forgot about that. I'm convinced. The reign of T-Swift is over.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
The coaching staff must have a lot of faith in Schultz being the go to PMD right now with Daley and Warsofsky supporting to call up Ruhwedel instead of Pouliot (I mean hey I hate the guy but he has been playing better).

I really hope Schultz steps it up huge tonight.

And as for Guentzel, I am always happy to see Jakenbake up. I am really curious to see where Sullivan plays him. I am hoping for a line-up of...

Sheary, Crosby, Hornqvist
Hagelin, Malkin, Kessel
Guentzel, Bonino, Rust
Kunitz, Cullen, Fehr - Assuming Kuhnhackl is banged up from taking too many shots to the leg/feet and needs a day or two.

Pouliot has been playing better, but injured right now...

edit: man I must have typed that slow...

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
This is a significant step down from the Macho King.

Like, a "Guentzel to Kunitz" sized step down.

we're in a slump, so I went with something different. I thought you'd be on board with changing up something that isn't working. Alas, T-Swift has been a quick failure and is being replaced.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
we're in a slump, so I went with something different. I thought you'd be on board with changing up something that isn't working. Alas, T-Swift has been a quick failure and is being replaced.
I feel like Kanye is the right kind of gif mascot for this team. Clearly great, but everyone hates him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad