Injury Report: Jacob Middleton (upd: week-to-week LBI)

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Middleton was looking decent then he gets hurt. Bummer. Will this be Davidson's time to shine or will it be Carrick. Guessing they'll reward Carrick since Davidson's just a warm body.

Reactions: Sandisfan

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
As of today, 7 D on active roster. Davidson will probably get into the lineup.

So, it's just a matter of finding that 7th healthy body. Meloche has been recalled. Other options are Carrick, DeSimone, Knyzhov, Roy. (Sharks sitting at 47 active NHL contracts, so Gregoire or Keaton Middleton **could** be signed to NHL deals.)

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Is there a reason we haven’t tried Roy in the NHL? I remember he was one of the more promising players
His setbacks. The cuda played him at forward for a while when they didnt have enough. It seems clear they dont see him as an important part of the D core back there, so I doubt he gets a callup anytime soon

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Can hardly find a mention of the play in question around the web, let alone see it scrutinized. This will get buried since it wasn't a guy like Kane making the hit.

Reactions: Sandisfan

tealzamboni

Mar 3, 2007
He was having a nice run recently. Hopefully, he can recover and compete for a 6/7D type role.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
His setbacks. The cuda played him at forward for a while when they didnt have enough. It seems clear they dont see him as an important part of the D core back there, so I doubt he gets a callup anytime soon

It seems unlikely to me we even qualify him at the end of the season.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
FWIW, Keaton Middleton (brother) won't be the savior (if he were signed to NHL deal) as he's on the shelf (UBI IIRC) for the Cuda.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
Seriously. I can't wrap my head around the physics and results.
The simplest explanation I can come up with is more elastic ligaments. It's something the doctors said I was blessed with and probably saved me from more serious knee injuries multiple times.

Reactions: slocal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad