GDT: Jackets vs Pens, 7pm 03/05/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
We need a center that can allow Malkin to shift to wing. He can still bring it but he was always a risk taker and the risks are only barely outweighing the rewards now. Needs someone to take faceoffs and defensive responsibilities away from him so he can just think offense, like Kane or Panarin do.

Yeah I think he's still mostly-there offensively, actually. He's been asked to play a much more conservative game this year and it's... uh... been some mixed results.

Reactions: Jacob

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
I hate how Sid does that sometimes, he wants it right at a certain spot on his skate to kick it up or he just lets it hit him and does nothing. Then he did a turn around pass to the Jackets player right before that.

He was doing that shit during the Western swing too.

Crosby took this game off, half-assing it.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
This team should look better than the youngest team and worst team in the East. Even for how shit the Pens are. It’s comical they’re acting like this is against some insane Jackets squad.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
We need a center that can allow Malkin to shift to wing. He can still bring it but he was always a risk taker and the risks are only barely outweighing the rewards now. Needs someone to take faceoffs and defensive responsibilities away from him so he can just think offense, like Kane or Panarin do.
Lindholm for Jake swap

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah I think he's still mostly-there offensively, actually. He's been asked to play a much more conservative game this year and it's... uh... been some mixed results.
Yeah center means coming deep and doing a lot of stops and starts. He just can’t do that and bring offense too. He knows it, so he cheats and swoops and circles.

I don’t envision some elite center, just someone that’s solid 5-on-5 and has some legs. Like Eller but younger.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Remember earlier in the season when Torts wouldn’t pull the goalie because he didn’t want Sid or Geno to get points? That was some funny shit.

Reactions: akapidots

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah center means coming deep and doing a lot of stops and starts. He just can’t do that and bring offense too. He knows it, so he cheats and swoops and circles.
I think most of us have been hoping for this, moving him to wing so he can just focus on his offense. I like him on the RW with Puustinen on the off wing left side. Depends on what Dubas gets for Jake I guess.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
If he moves to wing, it has to be with a new coach…Sullivan wants speed on the wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad