Pre-Game Talk: Jackets @ Sens Feb. 7 Backup of the Backup Edition

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
See? Just pass the puck to the guy standing still along the boards just inside the blueline. So easy for teams to defend against that. We have the size and weight to bulldoze our way down the center of the ice to the net, but we never take advantage of it. Too much perimeter play.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Canada Post "We deliver more parcels than anyone else"

Yea because you have a state granted monopoly but let's not talk about that

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Cherry was talking about the Leafs when they made the playoffs and just said "Kessel grew a foot, Condra grew a foot..." and then showed a picture of Kadri.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
If Bobby Orr could do it, anyone could.
-Don Cherry

that's a statement you thought you'd never hear

Cherry was talking about the Leafs when they made the playoffs and just said "Kessel grew a foot, Condra grew a foot..." and then showed a picture of Kadri.
I heard Kadri there, not Condra.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Lehner is looking good.

Stone is great.

Mac has been so bad for so long. Man...that line really died once it wasnt sheltered as the 2nd line.

it was never sheltered. Teams played Mac-turris-ryan as if they were the first line as the season went on.

EK47

Jukka Jalonen should be in all the hall of fames.
Feb 7, 2013
How did the first period look?

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
How did the first period look?

tight checking. Created some good opportunities but missed the net on them. One 2 on 1 caused by a ryan turnover. I think Boro has been pretty good and stone was excellent

BigBush*

Mac and Turris have been really bad this year. I thought they'd regress a bit but not this much.
Still don't believe Mac-Turris-Ryan should of been broken up. Hoffman-Zib-Stone would of been a fine second line to balance out the top 6

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad