Jackets recall Gabriel Carlsson from AHL Cleveland

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
The tank and resting is on.

Lambert is going to proven right, with the Jackets dropping 10 of their last 17 games

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Nothing to play for...bring up a few kids and let them play, rest the regulars. Bringing up Carlsson doesn't disrupt the Mosnters' normal D pairs for their playoff run.

At this rate...call up Abramov, Dansk, and Collins.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
We have played well enough to win the past 2 games, so no worries from me. May be a good time to call up Forsberg for another shot. Korpi was dysmal last night.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I say scratch Jones (rest) and play Carlsson a game. I don't want him just sitting the whole call up.

Then switch Korpisalo and Forsberg for a game to see if Forsberg has a better showing.

And swap Dalpe/Kukan with Karlsson/Nuti for a game or two. Those guys just keep scoring. Honestly they'd probably help the powerplay out. I'm sure they have more confidence than the rest of the PP guys.

Actually serious.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I'm all for giving Forsberg a start. He hasn't had the best numbers in his appearances, but he's had a very short leash. Similar to Korpi, only without the short leash.

I'm very meh on Kukan. Dalpe has been great for Cleveland, aside from the nice gesture and possibly a nice paycheck, he's more important for the Monsters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad