GDT: Jackets @ Pens | 7 PM EST

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

Since the 2017 playoff series in which Pittsburgh beat us 4-1, the Jackets have only beaten the penguins 3 times (!!!). One of those wins was last year when the penguins quit after being eliminated by Chicago. But however, there was an over 2 year layoff between games because of the COVID season.

The jackets have not beaten Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh since 2015.

Will the historic dominance of this one sided “rivalry” continue tonight?

Last edited:

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
pascal vincent will earn back a modicum of my respect if he tells his guys to let emil bemstrom pot 5 goals tonight
Lol, remember when Bemstrom scored in his first game as a Penguin, and we got all excited about our draft pick going from 6th to 3rd?
Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Ok, so Voronkov is on the 1st line - this should quiet all of those that have complained about him not getting enough minutes lately.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011

Since the 2017 playoff series in which Pittsburgh beat us 4-1, the Jackets have only beaten the penguins 3 times (!!!). One of those wins was last year when the penguins quit after being eliminated by Chicago. But however, there was an over 2 year layoff between games because of the COVID season.

The jackets have not beaten Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh since 2015.

Will the historic dominance of this one sided “rivalry” continue tonight?

I'm going with Big Brother to continue the domination. :popcorn:

cbjthrowaway

Jul 4, 2020
Ok, so Voronkov is on the 1st line - this should quiet all of those that have complained about him not getting enough minutes lately.
i mean, he still hasn't gotten enough minutes lately, so i'm still gonna complain about it

Reactions: LJ7

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
5-2 Pens because the CBJ hasn't won in Pittsburgh since the Obama Administration.

The Pens might outscore the Pirates today.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018

I had some idea that this would be a great opportunity for Bemstrom to get to play in the top six there, with the Guentzel trade and some injuries. But nope, he's spent the entire time in the bottom six, usually with Acciari and Eller.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad