GDT: Jackets @ Leafs at 7pm Feb 11th Sat on CBC, SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
GLG. Big 2 points here. This stretch is super important to establish home ice and have any shot at passing the Bruins. Like I said last night, if the Bruins hit a losing streak and they are due for one, this is a chance to be within striking distance of 1st in the division and avoiding Tampa.. Not to mention forcing Bruins and Tampa to eliminated one of each other.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
GLG. Big 2 points here. This stretch is super important to establish home ice and have any shot at passing the Bruins. Like I said last night, if the Bruins hit a losing streak and they are due for one, this is a chance to be within striking distance of 1st in the division and avoiding Tampa.. Not to mention forcing Bruins and Tampa to eliminated one of each other.
We have no shot at passing the Bruins lol doesn't matter what we do the rest of the way. It would require and absolute collapse from them and I would say that is unlikely at best.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
We have no shot at passing the Bruins lol doesn't matter what we do the rest of the way. It would require and absolute collapse from them and I would say that is unlikely at best.

Disagree. Unless you think this Bruins team is the GOAT team of all time, they are going to lose more than than they are on pace for. Aside from the start of the year, they have been healthy 100% and are having career years from everyone.

I think they will hit some injuries and their goaltending will cool off. Still lots of games to go. Tampa closed the gap on us in a 20 game stretch from Dec-Feb. We can do the same to the Bruins who are also planning on resting their stars as well.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Disagree. Unless you think this Bruins team is the GOAT team of all time, they are going to lose more than than they are on pace for. Aside from the start of the year, they have been healthy 100% and are having career years from everyone.

I think they will hit some injuries and their goaltending will cool off. Still lots of games to go. Tampa closed the gap on us in a 20 game stretch from Dec-Feb. We can do the same to the Bruins who are also planning on resting their stars as well.
I mean they are up 11 points with two games in hand and 30 games to go. I guess it is in the realm of possibility but it is so unlikely it isn't even really worth talking about right now.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Have several of these babies ready to go for tonight. Where's they leaf/caps fan who drinks good beer too, I wanna see what they have in store for tonight!
PXL_20230211_171143925.MP.jpg

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002

Leafs just need to take care of their own business the best way they can and not really worry when Boston or Tampa slip up. Make sure we are in the best spot.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Looking forward towards woll. Only remember 3 of his 4 games last year

- islanders he was good, but I don’t remember in the past 3 years us not having a goalie he good against them. Petr Mrazek was solid against them…

- Buffalo was that crazy last second winner from Rielly, we kinda left him out to dry on a couple of I remember correctly

- the infamous winnipeg game, Logan Stanley’s only memorable game probably of his career I don’t think woll played that well and he let in a couple of stinkers

Hopefully he has a much better game here and we give him a couple more afterwards

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Tampa Bay win puts them only 2 points behind the Leafs with a game in hand.

Leafs need to not let as you can't afford to lose points to last place teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad