Pre-Game Talk: Jackets @ Jets • Wed Jan 21, 8PM • MTS Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Maybe we should keep it short? Just have a one night love affair.

This time maybe.... but if you're here for only a short time, you'll need to try Diana's chili before you go, I'll ask her to make it.... it's really spicy though, it will set our hearts on fire for sure.

Derfel*

I'm sure your GDT will be straight from the heart regardless.

Please forgive me for the lame GDT then. The criticism cuts like a knife. Like I said, I've done so much work on it I can't stop this thing we've started.

Get it? Do I have to say the words?

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Please forgive me for the lame GDT then. The criticism cuts like a knife. Like I said, I've done so much work on it I can't stop this thing we've started.

Get it? Do I have to say the words?

I wouldn't worry. I'm sure it will be fine. Looking for a big game from the Jets and the GDT goes well. Sometimes if it's a bad game some of the comments can get a little bit reckless. I think Trouba will be a star in his return.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
This time maybe.... but if you're here for only a short time, you'll need to try Diana's chili before you go, I'll ask her to make it.... it's really spicy though, it will set our hearts on fire for sure.

I can't decide what to wear... The only thing that looks good on me is you.

Gump Hasek

Spleen Merchant
Nov 9, 2005
222 Tudor Terrace

Thanks for the heads up, awesome. I'd normally prefer a Clutch headline show, but that is a killer concert bill.

Mastodon's drummer Brann Dailor is a freakin' incredible musician; here he is jamming a duet with Danny Carey of Tool...

Plus, the drummer for Big Business (also on the bill that night), Coady Willis, is very good as well and plays drums at live MELVINS shows - in additional to his gig with Big Business.

JP Gaster of Clutch is an incredible drummer as well.

Cool concert bill; essentially an amazing drummer fest. Thanks again for the heads up.

Last edited:

seasontixholder*

We should get back to talking about hockey. Tonight we have the Stars playing the Bruins...I hope the Stars lose.

Detroit was up and won in ot. Weren't they winning 4-1? Can't anyone hold a lead anymore?

Of course AZ didn't do us any favors. They are horribad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce