GDT: Jackets at Panthers 12/13 @ 7:00 - No Lars Tonight?

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
CBJ looking for their first winning streak of season?

Two is not a streak, just ask my wife...she's very smart.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Question - it looks like this is an ESPN+ game and not on Bally. As the game is in Florida, will I get blocked by ESPN here in Columbus while I try to access the game?

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I thought this happened once before earlier this season. If not on BSO, your ESPN+ sub should get you the game even in Columbus. I am counting on that.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Fun fact: in the last few years, I’ve seen Panthers play many times, definitely most after Jackets. I’ve been to 3-4 games against them at NWA and I’ve been to two games in Sunrise, one against Jackets and one against DET. Been to Bob’s first game in Columbus and a game where his 500 games in the NHL were celebrated

Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Somebody made a sort of a hype thread on the mains: 2-way power forward vs. elite one dimentional cherry picking sniper The plot thickens, will it be Patrik Laine or Paul Maurice who reinvigorates their career in this game?!? :D
Zito makes few mistakes but firing Burnette and then hiring Maurice. Yes, maybe Burnette got outcoached in the playoffs but it was his first year. Zito wasted that first year learning - which still produced the beat record in hockey - to hire a guy who’s yet to win a Cup and had worn out his welcome at his last stop.

unfortunately, your wish isn’t your command.

I wanted to see tarry too
Like the new avatar

Reactions: Doggy

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Absolutely hate the television arrangements for this one, as I don’t have ESPN plus or Hulu and refuse to pay for them for the few games the Jackets are on them
but on the other hand maybe it is a blessing in that I won’t suffer through lack of defense and goaltending

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
Zito makes few mistakes but firing Burnette and then hiring Maurice. Yes, maybe Burnette got outcoached in the playoffs but it was his first year. Zito wasted that first year learning - which still produced the beat record in hockey - to hire a guy who’s yet to win a Cup and had worn out his welcome at his last stop.

Like the new avatar

That was one of the most bizarre coaching changes I remember. Didn't they win the regular season? Talk about overreacting to a playoff series loss.

I sort of understand thinking "ok maybe we are not playing the game in a way that works in the playoffs", but then you replace him with ... Maurice? Like he doesn't have a track record of being outcoached in the playoffs...

ColumbusTrill

Mar 15, 2021
Absolutely hate the television arrangements for this one, as I don’t have ESPN plus or Hulu and refuse to pay for them for the few games the Jackets are on them
but on the other hand maybe it is a blessing in that I won’t suffer through lack of defense and goaltending

Just want to make sure you are aware that there are free options available online

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Lol Gudbrandeau stickhandling all the way to Bobrovsky, that would've been a miracle of sorts if he had scored. :D

Edit: Wasn't even a bad try honestly, top shelf but Bob was correctly positioned and got it. Wow. :cool:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad