Jackets at Leafs 7pm EST

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Fantilli and Gaudreau still trying to build some chemistry but both have the feet moving. That speed can cause issues once they get used to each other, I dont think its crazy to think theyve been waiting to be on a line together.

Also the Russians are amazing, our best line. Good job again by Jiricek too, his aggression keeping plays going

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Did they call up Tarasov because they had to due to the conditional stint limitations?

Don’t see any other reason he’s scratched tonight
Elvis was due to come off of IR. Jet Greaves was an emergency recall so he had to be the sent down when that happened. I think they just made the move to avoid the logjam in Cleveland for a few days and went ahead to bring tarasov up. I think he "could" have stayed down for another week or so when they converted his conditioning assignment.

You do have to have 2 goalies on the roster at all times so since Elvis hadn't been activated yet, Tarasov got the recall when they sent Greaves back.

Of course the night starts like this when I take the Leafs -1.5 and over 3.5 goals.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Elvis was due to come off of IR. Jet Greaves was an emergency recall so he had to be the sent down when that happened. I think they just made the move to avoid the logjam in Cleveland for a few days and went ahead to bring tarasov up. I think he "could" have stayed down for another week or so when they converted his conditioning assignment.

You do have to have 2 goalies on the roster at all times so since Elvis hadn't been activated yet, Tarasov got the recall when they sent Greaves back.
Conditioning stint is 7 days or 3 games I believe, Tarasov had to come up

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
Anyways, solid period.

It was, a good road period. But we've had so many of these we all know it's the last 20 where wheels come off if they do.

So far no issues. Matthews line is a bit strong for the Fantilli line, especially Johnny is struggling, but otherwise we're winning line matchups regularly. But it's so damn early.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
The second goal against Matthew's line. The firsth against Toronto's third line.
Johnson's pass are excellent, really. Hope, Laine will be shoot.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
It was, a good road period. But we've had so many of these we all know it's the last 20 where wheels come off if they do.

So far no issues. Matthews line is a bit strong for the Fantilli line, especially Johnny is struggling, but otherwise we're winning line matchups regularly. But it's so damn early.
the last shifts were bad but in the middle of the period the defensemen were turning pucks over and getting that line playing defense instead of offense. Its fine though, theyll take time to build chemistry and with the Johnson line showing up we still have multiple lines to cause some matchup issues and buy time for the Fantilli line

cbjthrowaway

Jul 4, 2020
good: 4th line actually being used like a 4th line (~2:45 of ice time)
bad: 13-11-17 getting a lot of usage (7:30) but getting dominated in shot attempts (6 for, 12 against)

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00