Bobcat205

addicted to the grind
Sep 22, 2023
your local KFC
IMG_1350.jpeg

This man won us this game.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
You look at Hughes and then be gratefull they were able to land Fantilli.

Those (Hughes) are true franchise changers
They are the real deal. it is scary what Luke could become with a bit more experience. He led the Devils D in ice time today. Jack is so special to watch and when Hischier is cranking it is scary.

Indy18

Aug 17, 2023
We won??? We...won...because Elvis stole the game?

It is...a...thanksgiving miracle

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Laine is allergic to going toward the net or crease
I agree. For example, another PP he got for us was when he stayed in our defensive zone. :sarcasm: And a few more shifts like that. If without jokes I don't like he had head injury again after concussion.
---
Great game, great PK. But why did we slow down again in the third period? The team knows that the game doesn't have just two?

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
I can certainly see some similarities with what Fantilli has been able to do in his brief NHL experience.
I dont think I've seen anything that suggest he could do the McDavid/Hughes type extended puck posession domination. Those two might be the only two capable of it right now anyways

I don't know who'd be the best comparable for Fantilli. Draisaitl maybe? At times I've thought of prime Benn but I don't even know why since I didnt even watch him much.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I don't think might heart can handle so much excitement...damn what a finish!

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
I dont think I've seen anything that suggest he could do the McDavid/Hughes type extended puck posession domination. Those two might be the only two capable of it right now anyways

I don't know who'd be the best comparable for Fantilli. Draisaitl maybe? At times I've thought of prime Benn but I don't even know why since I didnt even watch him much.

Eichel is a pretty good comparison in my opinion.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

OldGoaltender

Jul 17, 2006
The Triad NC
This is the first time I’ve had the chance to watch the entire game and I can see the two true talented players on the roster is Fantilli and Johnny. Elvis was elite today he kept everything in front of him, nice and square and very calm in the crease. Great game today.

Aaaarrgghh

Jul 17, 2022
Happy for the Blue Jackets. Happy for Merzļikins. Yeah, just happy with this result. Onwards and upwards.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
So probably by Vincent's logic either Robinson or Danforth will be healthy scratch tomorrow if Texier is returning :sarcasm:

Seriously though, why not sit Sillinger and have a bottom-6 of

Chinakhov-Danforth-Olivier
Robinson-Kuraly-Texier

Do you think he generally tends to scratch the wrong guys? I think he often gets it right. It will probably be someone from the Chinakhov-Sillinger-Olivier trio that sits. Any of them would be fine with me.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
So I'd had to pause the game early due to another cramps episode from that which put me in the ER for last game, and so I honest to G-d found out that we'd won this one because before I got the chance to resume watching I got a New Thread Notification in TR&FA of an obvious Devils panic thread.

No, really. I am 100% not making this up. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad