Jack Michaels opinions

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
I like Jack Michaels a lot. I love when he loses his mind.

Stauffer I don't like as much when it comes to the in-game commentary JUST because I feel he lacks excitement. On the yakupov goal last night, everyone lost their minds, Michaels lost his mind, but Stauffer was instantly annoyed at the knee slide and sounded like the goal was no big deal.

I don't mind Stauffer. I remember when he used to fill in for Rod doing play-by-play, he used to get pretty excited during his calls...

Timo

May 23, 2007
Edmonton
I'm not saying he's perfect, but when he calls a play, you understand exactly what's going on.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I don't mind Jack Michaels, a ton better than listening to Rod the last 10 years of his tenure:shakehead
RP was sooo far behind the play, stuttered, butchered names...painful to listen to. should've retired years before he did.....

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
I don't mind Jack Michaels, a ton better than listening to Rod the last 10 years of his tenure:shakehead
RP was sooo far behind the play, stuttered, butchered names...painful to listen to. should've retired years before he did.....

I wouldn't say the last 10 years, maybe the last 2. Rod was still good around 2006/7.

I always remember this call, haha, never gets old..

Moonlapse Vertigo

Katz n' MacT BFFs
Oct 2, 2009
Edmonton
I'm not generally a fan of Michaels but I loved his call on Yakupov's goal last night. If the Oilers ever get good he's going to need a doctor with him in the booth to stop him from having a coronary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad