Value of: Jack Eichel

Status
Not open for further replies.

runner68

Apr 3, 2017
Just to see how Jack Eichel is viewed by other organizations and fanbases, give me your best offer from your team if Jack Eichel was theoretically available for a trade.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
whats the going rate for a 1C without an external circumstances requiring the trade? oh, they don't get traded

is that what priceless means?

top pairing Dman, preferably with #1 potential, and
top level prospect, preferably with #1 potential, and
top pick, preferably in a range that you could get a #1 with the pick, and
something else, probably a boom or bust prospect or an unusually excellent bottom 6 prospect

Last edited:

John Eichel da GOAT

Oct 7, 2008
$12M per year he will most likely get.

From the Avs, take anything you want for him. Guy is 2nd to McDavid in my books for young franchise players.

Reactions: Tage2Tuch

runner68

Apr 3, 2017
I should've mentioned that I am a Sabres fan and it is my hope that Jack is here for the majority if not all of his career. I'm just interested to see what other teams think he's worth and what the return would be haha.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Werenski straight up is value but I wouldn't do it you wouldn't do it and neither organization would do it.

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
He's one of the 3 most valuable pieces in the NHL, no offer not including one of McDavid or Matthews would ever be enough straight up. The 3 of them are only available for one of the others and the other team would never be willing to make the move. Fans of the other teams know this, this thread will only be used to A: Troll Sabres fans, or B: debate Matthews vs. Eichel.

Last edited:

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
He's one of the 3 most valuable pieces in the NFL, no offer not including one of McDavid or Matthews would ever be enough straight up. The 3 of them are only available for one of the others and the other team would never be willing to make the move. Fans of the other teams know this, this thread will only be used to A: Troll Sabres fans, or B: debate Matthews vs. Eichel.

This. Those 3 are the most valuable pieces in the entire league.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Parayko + I'm guessing would be something that would have to be given from the Blues. Figuring out how big of a plus that would be is the problem.

But the dudes worth a loooooot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad