Confirmed with Link: Jack Campbell signs with Edmonton (5 years, $5 million AAV)

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Best Goalie available, imho & a really solid person from all I’ve seen and read about him.
C7D07D00-9E9B-4648-A284-0A4EA1E7F474.gif

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Whoa, deal right out of left field! Had no idea they might be signing him! :sarcasm:

Hope Campbell works out, and that chanting "sooouuupp" was just added to the list for automatic bans from Rogers arena/center/place or whatever they called it. Not as an insult for the player or anything, just to avoid cringy leaf things.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Oilers betting a lot of money and term on him. Need to pray it pays off, because this is the guy now during the McDrai window. If he succeeds you’ve finally put away the questions around goaltending.

If he flops… oh boy.

Here is to him running with it and being the stabilizing guy the Oilers need.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
I hate this deal so much, ezp seeing seeing samsonov just signs in Toronto for 1.8 million

Oilers fans will turn on Campbell real quick when he is nothing more then a back up being paid like a # 1

Koskinen 2.0
I’m going to save this one and be so happy to post it over and over again for the next 5 years!
Edit:
Ooooooof. Big L for me. Hahahaha

Last edited:

Kaptah

Jul 15, 2007
I hate this deal so much, ezp seeing seeing samsonov just signs in Toronto for 1.8 million

Oilers fans will turn on Campbell real quick when he is nothing more then a back up being paid like a # 1

Koskinen 2.0
Koskinen 1.0 was pretty good in short stretches, so that actually sounds good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad