Miller vs Tavares

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
I guess the comparison polls with Marner and Matthews constantly were getting tiresome, decided to switch it up?

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
It's a little unfair to compare them right now. Tavares was once a beast with the puck. Maybe production was never as high as Miller, although goal scoring was also not as high, but Tavares was an absolute monster on a really bad team.

Reactions: banks

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Juan was definitely the better player in his prime. Today though I’d say jt miller

Edit: And ofc I accidentally choose Tavares in the poll anyways

Reactions: banks

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
Juan was definitely the better player in his prime. Today though I’d say jt miller

Edit: And ofc I accidentally choose Tavares in the poll anyways

Don't worry. I think Tavares wins by a hair. But I read your post and voted for Miller to even it out.

Reactions: super6646

Hugh Mungus

Feb 1, 2017
nucks nation
Tavares has been a ghost this series against Boston, while Miller has been outstanding and the Canucks' best player.

2 points in 6gp for Tavares
6 points in 6gp for Miller

I think the gap only gets bigger and if you considered their cap hits it's really not even close.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ
Tavares has been a ghost this series against Boston, while Miller has been outstanding and the Canucks' best player.

2 points in 6gp for Tavares
6 points in 6gp for Miller

I think the gap only gets bigger and if you considered their cap hits it's really not even close.
Apart from Tavares assist on the game 5 OT winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad