Recalled/Assigned: J.T. Miller recalled from Hartford

Bardof425*

“@NYRangers: OFFICIAL NEWS: #NYR have recalled forward J.T. Miller from @WolfPackAHL.â€

More moves coming. Boyle? Pyatt? Pouliot? 4th line of Beach Moore Dorsett. Who goes? We'll see.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Miller played 3 games in the AHL. The Pack were starting a 3 game weekend tonight.

Rangers management and AV must have vomited looking at how some of their players played last night.

Miller is a center.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@NYP_Brooksie: Rangers recall J.T. Miller, per AHL website. Mr. Pouliot would appear to be an endangered species.”

McRanger

Sponsor
Jul 20, 2005
Put Richards back on the wing where he belongs.

Have Miller center Hagelin and Cally on the 3rd line. See what he can do.

Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Richards-Brassard-MZA
Hagelin-Miller-Callahan
Boyle-Moore-Pyatt/Pouliot

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Don't waste everyones time and put Miller back on right wing. He played his best games at center in the NHL. Kreider-Miller-Callahan and Gaborik-Miller-Callahan. In the AHL,Miller has played center. Boyle and Moore are black holes offensively. They have 1 goal combined.

Let Blaine Die

Holden out 4 a hero
Jan 4, 2012
NYC
Gotta understand and let the kid take his lumps, but it can't be worse than the abortion of a third line we've had so fat.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
hey better get 3rd line minutes or I will snap on AV:laugh:

honestly Pyatt and Pouliott stink so this is a good move. I know he may be able to use more time in the minors but they are terrible.

Dorsett likely still hurt though so only one sits

Atleasts the lines are starting to shape up

Kreider, Stepan, Nash
Zuccarello,Richards, Callahan
Hagelin, Brassard, Miller
Boyle, Moore, Dorsett
crap and crap on the bench or waived or traded

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
The Kreider-Miller-Callahan line was an abortion. If they had three different names, it would be viewed that way.

I'd like to see him work on his game as a center at the AHL level, but don't want to see him in the middle at the NHL level until he shows a basic understanding of how to play defense at the position.

Moore and Boyle have 1 goal in 51 games so far. Miller has one goal in his last 39 NHL games so....

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
So if Miller is our 3rd line center, how are we stacking up with the lines? Brassard to the wing is something I have wanted to try since he is abysmal on faceoffs, sometimes a move to the wing helps a struggling pivot.

Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Hagelin-Richards-Callahan
Brassard-Miller-Zuccarello

Or the like.

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Im pretty sick of the Rangers yo-yo-ing this kid everytime somebody on the roster struggles (which is a lot because half of these forwards stink).

BarbaraAlphanse

Maybe this isn't yo-yo time. I'm sure management saw how poorly it affected CK's development last year.

Maybe they are finally giving him his shot.

Miller on 3rd line with Hags and Brassard.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
God this organization has been a ****ing joke this year.

Get your **** together Rangers. Exhibit A on how to ruin a prospect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad