OT: IX. The Hockey World Turns the Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Reading all this stuff about what Voynov actually did is beyond disgusting. Dude should never play a single shift in the league again. And the fact that the Kings defended him and let him return to practice is just as sickening.

Just reading the reporting now and it's ****ing disgusting. It genuinely upsets me that people have been defending this ****ing human garbage just because of the game he plays. He'll never get what he deserves but I hope he gets convicted and deported.

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
Reading all this stuff about what Voynov actually did is beyond disgusting. Dude should never play a single shift in the league again. And the fact that the Kings defended him and let him return to practice is just as sickening.

It doesn't surprise me that the Kings defended him. Garbage player, garbage team.

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
Buffalo passed us tonight :laugh:

tears_of_sadness.jpg

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Heh, back when Jussi + shootout = automatic goal.

No idea how he did it, but he's still one of the best all-time in shootouts and it all started in Dallas. :yo:

Brand New Stars

Zubov to Jokinen in the shootout was badass. I miss those days.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Fun Fact: the Jets' entire top 4 are injured and they still have fewer rookies on their defense than we do

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
I'm once again so lucky that I'm not a SJS fan,. 30secs left and the crowd is booing when they're chasing the game and when there's 30secs left in OT, they are on PP and no one is standing in their building.. And that "hands going like jaws" -thing is still the worst thing around..

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Sharks fans are pretty bad. They don't know what it's like to be terrible, they've been so lucky to have a winning team for so long, they take it for granted.

ugrakarma

>/dev/null
Jan 28, 2006
boonies, Finland
Wow, is this mainly due to the plummeting value of the rouble?

There were a lot of teams which had financial issues before the season started. The trouble with the currency just intensified everything with players seeing their 'actual salary' plummeting (should have tied it to gold stock or sth).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad