****It's Time**** ROLL CALL, Final Checks, Download your clients!!

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Any test season, where the Ducks don't win the West? ;)

I believe there were a few other test seasons with different settings (so not really relevant) and the Ducks were #1 every time.

Looks like Pomminville and Rinne are in for stellar seasons, no matter how random everything else is.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Made the playoffs 3 outta 4 test sims good lol hopefully i make it again :P or atleast move my pick as far outta the top 10 as possible

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
It's ridiculous how stressful I found setting up those lines. A) it's the pre-season, B) it's a freaking game about a game, and C) it doesn't matter what I do, Anaheim's going to win it all this year. (Heard it here first!) :help:

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
It's ridiculous how stressful I found setting up those lines. A) it's the pre-season, B) it's a freaking game about a game, and C) it doesn't matter what I do, Anaheim's going to win it all this year. (Heard it here first!) :help:

Brian elliott......

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton

Yup they were gunna win it last 2 season now out in the 1st round they carry the Blues curse with them :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad