Pre-Game Talk: It's Not Over 'til It's Over - Game 5 roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@stevezipay: Staal-Boyle and Klein-Yandle now paired. Lines look same for #NYR”

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@HartnettHockey: Lines remain the same at today's #NYR skate. Staal-Boyle and Klein-Yandle are the new d-pairs behind unchanged pair of McDonagh-Girardi.”

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
ce9c949d6c73dbfb889f6036bac022dd.gif

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I'd like to see some shakeup on the forward lines too. At the very least, move Miller back up and Moore back down. We need JT's offense, he's useless with Sheppard and Glass.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@sheamckillop: watching #nyr morning skate. nash looks ready to go. very confident right now. #nocaps”

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I would LOVE to chase Holtby. Hopefully this team was watching what the Habs did last night.

I am beyond excited to be in the building tonight. If there's any time the fans can have a serious impact on the game, this is it. I don't want to have a voice tomorrow.

No, I meant Rangers pull Hank for an extra man :laugh:

Obviously I'm joking, but that would be something else to see a desperate coach pull the goalie on power plays

eyedoc

May 1, 2015
“@sheamckillop: watching #nyr morning skate. nash looks ready to go. very confident right now. #nocaps”

Lets see if he can actually stay on his skates this game and not lose an edge every time he makes a move to the goal... smh

eyedoc

May 1, 2015
Hopefully Staal comes to play tonight. He will have to carry the defensive load when he is on the ice. Staal's play has looked questionable at times this series.

But I am happy with this change!

Lets hope they score early and often! LGR! I am not ready for this season to come to an end yet! I was hoping for many more sleepless nights as the playoffs carried on!

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@HartnettHockey: #NYR head coach Alain Vigneault again asks for "unconditional love" from the fans tonight.”

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@HartnettHockey: #NYR head coach Alain Vigneault on Dan Boyle: "We need him to play well. We brought him in to help us move the puck and for his experience."”

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
He knows this is a New York sports team, right?

Yeah, if the Rangers are eliminated tonight, I think there may be some disappointment amongst the fans after reaching the finals last year and winning the Presidents' Trophy this season.

I don't think the fans will boo unless things go atrociously wrong, but I can't imagine the fans will give the team the same ovation they received back in 2007 when Buffalo eliminated them on home ice.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@ev_sporer: How rare is it for Rangers to lose three consecutive games in regulation or overtime? Happened once this season, and was Game No.'s 2-4.”

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
“@HartnettHockey: #NYR head coach Alain Vigneault again asks for "unconditional love" from the fans tonight.”

I wish AV the best of luck because if the Rangers don't show up, it's going to be like this in NYC and the organization itself:

Cryin' won't help you, prayin' won't do you no good
No, cryin' won't help you, prayin' won't do you no good
When the Levee breaks, mama, you got to move

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
“@ev_sporer: How rare is it for Rangers to lose three consecutive games in regulation or overtime? Happened once this season, and was Game No.'s 2-4.â€

Wow.

We all know what this team did this season. They were great. Well see how great, tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad