What action should we take?

• Disable my adblocker

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Continue without supporting us

Votes: 42 95.5%

• Total voters

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Damn this thread really popped off! Please remember to leave a like and a comment, and subscribe if you would like to see more!

Javaman

Jul 13, 2010
Vancouver
My experience with HF is that it's best to keep your adblocker fully enabled.

I've experienced HF without an adblocker in the past, and it was basically an intolerable shitshow.

Based on my experience, I'd rather delete my HF account than disable my adblocker. This is a sentiment the-powers-that-be behind HF should consider.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
The moment HF implements a method to block adblockers from doing their job is the moment I stop posting here. I'm not waiting for a workaround to be developed, I'll just go.

If the ads didn't completely butcher the user experience, particularly on mobile, I wouldn't be so harsh. But they do.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Damn this thread really popped off! Please remember to leave a like and a comment, and subscribe if you would like to see more!
Don't forget to click the bell so you can be part of the notification squad and never miss one of my new videos!

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
These new ads towards the bottom of the threads that are just links to other threads on the forum are so annoying.

I didn't give a f*** about Kevin Rooney when he was on my team, I sure as shit don't care about him now...

Screenshot_20221003-195005_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad