Post-Game Talk: It goes to a SO Jets lose 6-5

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Ehlers looked pretty good right after the injury I wonder if he is playing with an injury again

He just looks off right now
I thought him and Nino showed chemistry early but then the play would just die on Lowry's stick... then Nino was out for the game...

Ehlers could be playing better but he was still the only one gaining consistent zone entries

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
3 points out of first in the conference, most wins of any team in the conference, and both the team in first and the team on our heels have *eleven* more loser points than we do. Still way too good a performance this year to bail on, for a team that's still a wide favorite to make the playoffs.

In Chevy I trust. Now, if the TDL comes and goes and we don't go hard, then I'll panic. :P

…and just like that, my Jets PO confidence level spikes! Thank you sir.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Effort? This isn't Pee Wee hockey and there are no participation awards. This is the NHL and he is making multiple millions to perform and contribute. Three months without a goal with the amount of ice time he gets is beyond unacceptable. It’s a results driven league and he just hasn't had any positive results.
Ok I agree I stand corrected. I guess KFC has held us own though, right? :laugh:

I’m usually the super negative one.

Goalie Bob is stealing my thunder!:laugh::laugh:

Reactions: GreatSaveEssensa

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
I thought him and Nino showed chemistry early but then the play would just die on Lowry's stick... then Nino was out for the game...

Ehlers could be playing better but he was still the only one gaining consistent zone entries
Nino was not out for the game he just was sent to the dressing room because he couldn’t return to the ice before the next period. He played after that penalty.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
nice to see some pucks go in the opposing net finally but man, what happened to the much more composed and coordinated game we were playing for the first half of the season?? This team!

Reactions: hn777

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Well and it’s hard to see the numbers in those jerseys.
Yeah, I hate those retro jerseys where you can't read the names or the numbers. Definitely designed before TV was a major consideration. I'll be happy when they revert to the "real" Jets' uniforms for the rest of the season.

Reactions: barrywpg

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Which will change drastically if we lose both to Oilers and Flames win two of their next three. About 50-50 if they win all three.

Don't ask me how we were 99% 10 days ago.
According to Moneypuck, we are at 83.9% this morning.

Ten days ago, according to Moneypuck, we were at 89.9%.

We are still only 5 points out of first place and have more wins than anyone in our division.

And the sky is not falling, despite some of the posters in here.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
According to Moneypuck, we are at 83.9% this morning.

Ten days ago, according to Moneypuck, we were at 89.9%.

We are still only 5 points out of first place and have more wins than anyone in our division.

And the sky is not falling, despite some of the posters in here.
And Calgary is 63%. How can 9 teams have a better than coin flip chance at 8 playoffs spots?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad