It’s game 7 of the SCF. Your team is down by one. The goalie gets pulled...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Connor McDavid. Nurse. Draisaitl.

Don't really have anyone else, which is why we aren't anywhere close to the SCF. Would be funny if it wasn't sad....
You're forgetting Lucic. And we'd make a late trade to acquire Mark Letestu to get him out there too.

Reactions: North Cole

Todd Parchment

Apr 5, 2018
Connor McDavid. Nurse. Draisaitl.

Don't really have anyone else, which is why we aren't anywhere close to the SCF. Would be funny if it wasn't sad....

Too bad we gave up on Godtestu.

My picks would be Drai, McDavid, Klefbom (healthy) , RNH, Nurse, Rattie/Pool/Aberg.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Too bad we gave up on Godtestu.

My picks would be Drai, McDavid, Klefbom (healthy) , RNH, Nurse, Rattie/Pool/Aberg.

Jesus. I'm sorry if that's your real name, but I laughed. Reminds me Todd Marchant. Hopefully that was the intention or I just look like a dick

Haha, I have avatars off so

Todd Parchment

Apr 5, 2018
He was a likeable guy. I enjoyed that 2006 team, especially pisani after his life threatening situation.
I remember there was a special on Global about Pisani years back. Guy gave it his all and was a good lad. Sucks. Erik Cole was a trooper too, coming back from such a horrible neck injury is incredible.

Reactions: North Cole

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
I remember there was a special on Global about Pisani years back. Guy gave it his all and was a good lad. Sucks. Erik Cole was a trooper too, coming back from such a horrible neck injury is incredible.

Yeah, I have his jersey. Too bad he won a cup against us. f*** Cam ward. Had to have his only good season against us

Reactions: Todd Parchment
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad